Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As previously stated - with the vaccine news and Epic Universe news coming out, things are definitely pointing towards HHN happening.

This is slightly off topic - but the fact that Universal managed to have seasonal events while Disney canceled most of theirs is really cool to me. Being a year into this, Uni will definitely find a way to run HHN.

My guy, don't be such a downer.

Not being a downer, just being a realist. You've taken a completely black image posted to Instagram as a sign that 'we're getting something soon, might be today or tomorrow or next week'. I'm just saying that's not necessarily true. If it does become something, great! I also don't know where this 'more official than Twitter' type is coming from, they're both literally just social media accounts for the same thing. It's not as if one is the direct line to the head of the event or something.

I don't want the thread to just be quiet at all times until official info comes out, again I'm just trying to mitigate the whirlwind of possible misinformation by reminding us all to keep a level head (not that you aren't level headed, I'm not attacking you by any means).

As previously stated - with the vaccine news and Epic Universe news coming out, things are definitely pointing towards HHN happening.

This is slightly off topic - but the fact that Universal managed to have seasonal events while Disney canceled most of theirs is really cool to me. Being a year into this, Uni will definitely find a way to run HHN.

Just my opinion but it would take a catastrophic reversal of the pandemic for the event not to happen in some form after park hours this year, for better or worse.

They're Instagram is just a more professional atmosphere, most likely with different management teams. While Twitter is constantly trolling, they're Instagram rarely does, and is rarely active in general, considering the first thing they've posted in 4 months is a black screen. I'm not expecting something to come to be fairly honest, I've learned to not do that over the past year, but it is something to talk about, without us being 'starving for info'. Don't expect an announcement just yet, but them posting that is surely something interesting at least enough to talk about on a literal HHN thread...

Not being a downer, just being a realist. You've taken a completely black image posted to Instagram as a sign that 'we're getting something soon, might be today or tomorrow or next week'. I'm just saying that's not necessarily true. If it does become something, great! I also don't know where this 'more official than Twitter' type is coming from, they're both literally just social media accounts for the same thing. It's not as if one is the direct line to the head of the event or something.

I don't want the thread to just be quiet at all times until official info comes out, again I'm just trying to mitigate the whirlwind of possible misinformation by reminding us all to keep a level head (not that you aren't level headed, I'm not attacking you by any means).

Just my opinion but it would take a catastrophic reversal of the pandemic for the event not to happen in some form after park hours this year, for better or worse.

You weren't rude at all, I totally see your point of view as well, I agree, I don't think it's something we should go hectic over, but I wouldn't say to dismiss it either...

Didn't mean to be rude when I said that, hahah. Just funny how well the '...' with a black screen worked out

Reactions: reeseyNG
People joke about the relevance of the "..." but fail to realize they are commonly used when people are not done saying something or they are intentionally trying to break silence to say something more specific.

I see it as a "The show is not over yet" kind of thing.

Reactions: reeseyNG
I wouldn't call the black picture unprofessional by any means. Different forms of that are actually incredibly common in the music industry when an artist is getting ready to tease a new era/album. It also doesn't mean an announcement is guaranteed to be imminent or anything, but it's actually an incredibly common form of promotion/teasing in the past few years.

Some examples:

Off topic but not really - I know the houses were kept up all year, but were the scare zone sets kept together backstage? Are we assuming the zones will be as they were rumored last year?

Reactions: Rikku
Status
Not open for further replies.