Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for the photo. The slogan change makes me a bit confused. Why change the slogan as if HHN won't use year number anymore, but still use 30 on the current logo? I still like the new slogan but the old one was better.

They have to come up with something fresh, even though the new logo isn’t any better than what it was originally going to be, they have to change up the marketing abit, look at Beetlejuice for example.

Reactions: londonwerecat
I wonder if they’ll still be keeping the basics of the tribute store or completely reworking it?
I expect them to rework it layout-wise if nothing else, as having the food and cash wraps in the last room seems to be a big improvement for flow.

They pay a team full time to do the store so I don’t see why they won’t rework it.
I imagine they’ll rework it, but I’m more wondering if they’ll keep the general theming of any of the rooms. Like, will we still have a BJ room? A Monsters room? If not, what do we think will replace them?

I can't believe after our first house announcement in nearly 2 years, people are already asking when the next announcement will be (not to mention the fact that nobody has their release schedule) and getting upset when people point out the absurdity of the question.

Anyway, I'm curious to see HOW the announcements come out. People thinking that the previous HHN Lite houses and Theater will be announced next will go against the traditional "originals drop" we usually get at the end. Tickets make the most sense in normal years, but with all the rumblings of reduced capacity and stuff like "no multiday tickets" rumors has me thinking we won't get ticket sales any time soon. I feel that they need full transparency for how the tickets are going to work before they can possibly go on sale and I don't see them having that info for quite a while. Stuff like do you have to buy individual tickets for specific individual dates so they have some control over crowd sizes? Are they going to have "traditional" multi-day tickets (Frequent Fear, Rush of Fear, etc).

While you can turn people away from buying tickets at the gate and/or turn away AP holders during normal operating hours, that's not going to work at a separately ticketed event. You can't sell single day tickets now and then later say, "You have to now specify the exact date you are going to use the ticket" and then possibly be told the date(s) you pick are already full. If you have, for example, a Rush of Fear ticket for the first 10 dates and you show up on the 3rd night of the event and are turned away due to capacity, that's going to be a nightmare for both Uni and the patrons.

It's going to be interesting...but I think they'll air on the side of caution and try to cause as few headaches as possible and this announcement season will be unlike any other.

Reactions: Darko and RevFreako
I can't believe after our first house announcement in nearly 2 years, people are already asking when the next announcement will be (not to mention the fact that nobody has their release schedule) and getting upset when people point out the absurdity of the question.
We’re not getting upset that people are pointing out that it’s absurd, we know it’s absurd. We’re just tryna have fun. We aren’t demanding more announcements or taking ourselves seriously. We’re just doing lighthearted speculation for the fun of it and we’re annoyed that people are taking us as seriously as they are. We’re just tryna have fun with this, so let us. This whole thing isn’t worth getting upset about, if you don’t want to contribute to the conversation or if you find it too absurd, just ignore it and let us be.

I’m really only asking this just to catch myself up, but is this year still going to have the icon house and be considered an anniversary year? Once again, sorry if this question is late in the game.

We’re not getting upset that people are pointing out that it’s absurd, we know it’s absurd. We’re just tryna have fun. We aren’t demanding more announcements or taking ourselves seriously. We’re just doing lighthearted speculation for the fun of it and we’re annoyed that people are taking us as seriously as they are. We’re just tryna have fun with this, so let us. This whole thing isn’t worth getting upset about, if you don’t want to contribute to the conversation or if you find it too absurd, just ignore it and let us be.
Thank you, but no. Too many people work too hard to make this forum a place people want to be, and part of that work is weeding out nonsense like this. I've been on the business end of the mods too when I've gone too far. Learn to take a note.

I’m really only asking this just to catch myself up, but is this year still going to have the icon house and be considered an anniversary year? Once again, sorry if this question is late in the game.
More than likely since they’re sticking with the “30 year” idea. Despite not being the 30th consecutive year, it’s still the 30th year of the event, so they’ll still do anniversary stuff.

Thank you, but no. Too many people work too hard to make this forum a place people want to be, and part of that work is weeding out nonsense like this. I've been on the business end of the mods too when I've gone too far. Learn to take a note.
You do realize that you are also part of the problem. I think we should just drop it and let the mods do the work. You’re not a mod so stop pretending to be one

Is it nonsense though? All we’re doing is tryna have fun. You’re making this a bigger deal than it should have been, and if you hadn’t started this argument, this discussion would have been over by now. The question was brought up legitimately and you took it and made it a whole thing. The mods have told us they don’t want it so we’ve stopped, so you stop it too. We brought it up as a lighthearted question to start conversation. It’s not a big deal.

To stray away from the whole announcement debate, Texas Chainsaw Massacre is still rumored to be coming right? I’m surprised Universal’s still going that route, but I guess it makes sense...I’m still excited for it, just haven’t heard any talk on it since last year, and wanted to see everyone’s views on it...

To stray away from the whole announcement debate, Texas Chainsaw Massacre is still rumored to be coming right? I’m surprised Universal’s still going that route, but I guess it makes sense...I’m still excited for it, just haven’t heard any talk on it since last year, and wanted to see everyone’s views on it...
Yup!! Still rumoured to be happening, and I believe we don’t know which movie it’s based off of yet. I personally think they’re going with an original story based on the original movie. It’s very exciting though, I never got to do a TCM house so I’m hyped!

From what I heard on the TPS discord server, it apparently got leaked through merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.