Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Petty critique time. Can't stand the fact that it looks like there's a damn comma after the "30", same shape and all. It'll drive me crazy after seeing this for the next 6 months :lol:

Evu2CjwXMA4RdXX

As someone who has been following the spec thread on and off since early 2020, it feels so amazing to have some real news about the event! And so so thrilled they will actually be calling it HHN30, something we haven't had since 2016. Now the only question is will they be selling frequent fear/multi-night tickets, fingers crossed...
If they are doing Scare zones I don't think they are going to be concerned about social distancing (unless they are planning reduced capacity). If so they make more money on merchandise, food and beverage (Alcohol $$$) than tickets, so more visits the bigger ROI so I'm expecting some sort of multi night passes. I'm thinking something like, "All employees are vaccinated, come at your own risk"

Petty critique time. Can't stand the fact that it looks like there's a damn comma after the "30", same shape and all. It'll drive me crazy after seeing this for the next 6 months :lol:

Evu2CjwXMA4RdXX
Its not the best logo, but I like it. I couldn't explain why I like it, but it just looks kinda fitting for an anniversary year. it seems like it calls back to the gritty nature of HHN past.

Reactions: Darko and GA-MBIT
I swear I heard the actor recorded footage in the model room (the one with the tv), but I can be wrong.

I guess it’s better than HHN 30: Pay To Get In.
...or don’t appreciate. Your choice. I for one am really excited to see that they are calling it HHN30. As far as the tagline goes, it’s fine. However, We don’t know yet if the tagline is going to go along with a theme or house. Why judge it right off the bat? I dig it no matter what though. If the tagline was Pay To Get In, I’d still like it. It’s HHN! Let’s celebrate, not complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.