Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw an interesting point brought up on Twitter- was there ever supposed to be a singular tooth fairy in RoTF? Because all we really got were her minions
I hope so, besides the covid obstacles, that was the biggest miss in this house for me personally. If my memory is correct the masks had to be altered because of those obstacles. Hopefully some money was put back into this house to make it a Tooth Fairy 2.0, not to change sets but bringing the original masks back. Forever wishing there was a flying fairy bungee scare :grin:

If I’m to make a guess, I believe the bigger door in the cook section definitely have have been a possible appearance.
I always looked at that door while we walked by waiting for something to pop out. This would make a lot of sense. Did anything ever pop out of that and we just missed it every time? lol

I always looked at that door while we walked by waiting for something to pop out. This would make a lot of sense. Did anything ever pop out of that and we just missed it every time? lol

I don’t recall plexiglass in front of that door so I think the scare just went unused for the “Lite” experience.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Any specific examples? I feel like I noticed more in brides lol
The five main ones I noticed were
A.) Drill Scene in the servants hallway
B.) Kitchen Door
C.) The flier scare in the Jubilee (at least, I think flier is the right word. Either way, there was a harness attached to the roof that would have carried a flying Tooth Fairy)
D.) Scare in Jubilee missing
E.) Scare in Library -> Attic transition missing.
[SPOILER/]
I’m guessing there was many more that they either covered up or weren’t plainly visible though.

Last edited:
The five main ones I noticed were
A.) Drill Scene in the servants hallway
B.) Kitchen Door
C.) The flier scare in the Jubilee (at least, I think flier is the right word. Either way, there was a harness attached to the roof that would have carried a flying Tooth Fairy)
D.) Scare in Jubilee missing
E.) Scare in Library -> Attic transition missing.

I’m guessing there was many more that they either covered up or weren’t plainly visible though.
Oh wow I absolutely missed every single one of those!

Oh wow I absolutely missed every single one of those!
They were hard to find lol. It took 30 walkthroughs before I noticed the harness cable hanging down above the jubilee scene (it was visible if you looked up towards the roof of the SS in the laundry room scene), but I’m not 100% sure there is a scare here. It sure looks like there is though, with the giant hold in the wall during the jubilee scene with enough space for a fairy to fly by. The one in the Attic transition was blocked by a house OP. The one in the jubilee was a small corridor that I would have thought nothing of if it didn’t have plexiglass placed there (weird that they didn’t use it but I looked at the layout and it does look like a scare). The one in the kitchen is just a hidden door, but I’m guessing it would have been pulled away to reveal something. The drill scene was the most obvious, as the drill sound effect was played throughout the servants hallway, there was a drill prop on the wall, but there was nobody using it, and there was a door for the scareactor to enter from. [SPOILER/]

Last edited:
They were hard to find lol. It took 30 walkthroughs before I noticed the harness cable hanging down above the jubilee scene (it was visible if you looked up towards the roof of the SS in the laundry room scene), but I’m not 100% sure there is a scare here. It sure looks like there is though, with the giant hold in the wall during the jubilee scene with enough space for a fairy to fly by. The one in the Attic transition was blocked by a house OP. The one in the jubilee was a small corridor that I would have thought nothing of if it didn’t have plexiglass placed there (weird that they didn’t use it but I looked at the layout and it does look like a scare). The one in the kitchen is just a hidden door, but I’m guessing it would have been pulled away to reveal something. The drill scene was the most obvious, as the drill sound effect was played throughout the servants hallway, there was a drill prop on the wall, but there was nobody using it, and there was a door for the scareactor to enter from.
I did notice the drill sound and was always very confused by it! Wow I really hope we get to see that house at full potential this year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.