Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 182 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been going to HHN for 3 years now, and a lot you guys on here are way more seasoned than me, so quick question. We normally go the second to last week in October, but this year we're going for the weekend of the 15-17. Is there a big difference, crowd wise, between those two weekends or should it be around the same level? Thanks guys.
I’ve also only been going for a few years but in my minimal experience, it shouldn’t be too crazy of a difference. The last time I went to HHN around that date was for 2019, and I was able to get through all 10 houses and then some (did Yeti 5 times that night, no express). However, before that (2018) it was absolutely slammed. I was able to get through only 3 houses. So it may be busy or manageable, but if you want to be safe get an express.

Last edited:
Reactions: UPSguy
I've only been going to HHN for 3 years now, and a lot you guys on here are way more seasoned than me, so quick question. We normally go the second to last week in October, but this year we're going for the weekend of the 15-17. Is there a big difference, crowd wise, between those two weekends or should it be around the same level? Thanks guys.

Historically, both of those weekends are going to be slammed. I'd consider getting Express if at all possible.

Historically, both of those weekends are going to be slammed. I'd consider getting Express if at all possible.
Thanks for the information, I will definitely buy Express. I'm just worried the event might reach capacity one night we are there and we lose out on a night. Again I'm not an expert like you guys, but historically is HHN reaching capacity and turning people away a rarity, or is it common on certain nights, like say for example on Columbus Day Weekend?

Thanks for the information, I will definitely buy Express. I'm just worried the event might reach capacity one night we are there and we lose out on a night. Again I'm not an expert like you guys, but historically is HHN reaching capacity and turning people away a rarity, or is it common on certain nights, like say for example on Columbus Day Weekend?
I dont think HHN has ever hit capacity, but single night tickets do sell out on occasion but they'll still allow in FF, RoF and already purchased tickets

Pretty sure you’ll have no trouble getting in, don’t worry about that at all! Just buy tickets in advance and you’ll be 100% good to go

Reactions: Clive

Hard to say if there will be any COVID-era capacity considerations that influence how many are let in on a given night, but typically, they will "sell out" of individual event tickets if projections are outstripping what the event can handle. You should be fine if you have a multi-night pass and get there toward the beginning of the evening.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Hard to say if there will be any COVID-era capacity considerations that influence how many are let in on a given night, but typically, they will "sell out" of individual event tickets if projections are outstripping what the event can handle. You should be fine if you have a multi-night pass and get there toward the beginning of the evening.

Pretty much what Clive said, and I'll add that if you're able to do Stay and Scream, that can also help since once you're in one of the holding areas you're good.

Reactions: RevFreako and Clive
Just a heads up for out of towners, Southwest has 50% off for the next two days on fall flights. I canceled and rebooked the exact flights I had and got back $123 as a credit for future use.

Can confirm. Got a ridiculously good deal. Paid zero out of pocket (used my cancelled flight from last year), and still have left over credit.

As for that "Leak". They could have at least had the attention to detail to use the correct HHN logo on their fake Insta-Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.