Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 242 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love it if Cabin in the Woods came back. I couldn't go to HHN23 and that's the house I regret missing most.

Would also be absolutely thrilled if it turned out to be Willy's Wonderland. Just such a perfect fit for the event, would fit in Shrek nicely, and the licensing fees have to be super low. I know not a lot of people saw it, but the plot can be explained in one sentence and everybody would get it. 1-in-a-million chance of that ever happening, but doesn't mean I can't hope for it :)

Reactions: n i c k
So how about a little clue game like back in the old days? I would love that and we would be almost guaranteed to not talk about when we get the next announcement, Tickets etc
Who’s to say I haven’t been dropping hints for weeks?

I’m having more fun this way. If my alignment last year was chaotic neutral, this year I’m going full chaotic evil (I’ve been meaning to change my signature). The “chaos” gif is, and has been, a warning. So, no. You’re not getting a clue like “the old days.” In the true old days, there were no clues.

Retrying Lunatics Playground with the proper budget
"Proper budget"

So how about a little clue game like back in the old days? I would love that and we would be almost guaranteed to not talk about when we get the next announcement, Tickets etc
Why do we need a clue game when we already know all of the houses?

Last edited:
Do we? Still not convinced that it is the Exorcist
The clues for every house, minus one, are in this thread. Just have to follow the breadcrumbs.
I’m just saying if any house needs a bigger budget then usual it should be the exorcist
The budget game, for the event as a whole, has significantly changed since Covid. There's never been more scrutiny.

Soo can we know which one it isn’t so we don’t follow the wrong breadcrumbs?

For real?? When we already know all the houses??

FaSTyFM.gif

Ouch, had no idea Express changes in price. It was $120 but went up to $149.99 for 10/17.

Didn't want to wait so I went ahead and got one and booked Unmasking the Horrors 6-house tour as well :pumpkin:
It’s getting hard to wait to see if we have ROF w/ express when waiting might mean I spend an extra $150… might just bite the bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.