Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 247 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly.

Got a friend coming down to meet for the first time to go to the event together and I really want to see if ROF is all of September again (or if it’s around) so I can help him out for his trip accordingly.

My two dates are 29th and 30th of Sep so hope you are right. We are in this together!

Again, guys, please try not to double post. If you need help editing your comment let a mod know and we’ll be happy to help.

Reactions: Clive
This is correct, and thus cast roles such as Nightmare Man, Hockey-mask Killer, etc.

IIRC, in 16's ANDI:2, Universal got into some rights trouble with The Ring section of the house and actually changed the wigs that the scareactors wore so that they didn't too closely resemble Samara.

They did.

The closest thing we've had to All Night Die-In since those mazes was Silver Screams, which featured mostly Universal-owned properties (and therefore easier licenses). Even then, Halloween II and Army of the Dead - which were Universal releases and presumed safe - had to be last-minute nixed for My Bloody Valentine (since they were already working with Lionsgate that year) and "Medieval Evil."

Bottom line is rights and clearances are tricky, even when it's ostensibly a movie with a Universal logo.

I talked about All Night Die-In: Take 3 in some thread somewhere

But I'll go ahead and say again here that I think it would be perfect

It would also work at Hollywood as The Director has previously made an appearance there (not that it's terribly important to have him there)

Either way...I love the mystery behind the Shrek house

Interesting. I thought it was the best of the series so far.
I really wanted to enjoy it so bad. I even saw it again tonight because maybe I missed something or just had a bad experience the first time and I came out of the theater still not liking it. I have enjoyed all of the others even The First Purge but this one I just didn’t like. Story was great but execution just seemed not the best

I never understood the want for this…
I think it's fairly reasonable, especially with the budget some of these newer houses get and the freedom that comes with it being a Universal-owned IP. Dinosaur puppets a la Stranger Things Demogorgons/Dogs/Flayers could work pretty well if done right. Maybe not the scariest house but definitely a unique pick with one of the biggest horror adjacent properties not yet represented (besides Park being at IoA 20 years ago).

It could definitely be a huge Depths/Creatures!-style flop, but there is potential here.

I never understood the want for this…

i just think of the american werewolf puppets or alien vs predator puppets but velociraptors or other carnivores. it would just be cool to have raptor suits or puppets, have the set like a lab, half laboratory half jungle, create one big t rex or indominus like clownzilla at the end,
(but we already have the jurassic rides)
yeah but a house would be close and personal and have some gore. people get eaten in every single jurassic movie so it would just follow the dino attacks that way. the house could be a little more dangerous. the raptors already scare some people in the meet and greet at IOA, imagine a house.

Reactions: Darko and hhnlover
Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts