Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 295 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been able to check the forums for a week, can anyone tell me the news of the last week?
In a surprise announcement, all of the houses were replaced with houses themed to each of the 9 good Iron Maiden albums. We're getting one album/ announcement per week. Food booths will feature "Eddie-bles" and the signature drink will be "Juice Gininson".

There was no extended discussion about multi-night tickets.

/Did I miss anything?

the barrels make me think of toxic radioactive waste yes toxic avenger scare zone just kidding maybe some post apoctalyptic hills have eyes future zone and as for Legacy liking Love Island I'm sure all of us like something other people would be like really all respect gone now if he gets down with Love Island to each their own My personal favorite show isthat show how it's made where they show the creation of different products and my wife hates me for it btw I know you guys were joking with him not taking a jab at you lol

Seek & destroy all human life forms. Kinda Terminator-esque idea but aliens not robots is my thoughts.

I was thinking 100 years of Horror
The Phantom of the Opera

A runaway success at the box office, Hunchback of Notre Dame inspired Universal to produce their first true horror film, The Phantom of the Opera, based on the mystery novel by Gaston Leroux. The film was released in 1925.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Hear me out. Greek gods returning to the mortal world.

Man you guys are coming up with real imaginative stuff. All I could come up with from the pictures was “Orlando’s version of ‘Exterminatorz’ from Hollywood”

Status
Not open for further replies.