Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 311 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With this new Orange County state of emergency should there be any concern going into the next couple weeks? Worst I could see is actors being pulled from roaming on the streets other than up on platforms or stilts similar to mardi gras
Look… man, as long as Scareactors don’t have to wear masks indoors or outdoors and can come close to you; I’ll be fine. Make everyone else wear masks and a “kick me” note pad on the back for I care.

Look… man, as long as Scareactors don’t have to wear maks indoors or outdoors and can come close to you; I’ll be fine. Make everyone else wear masks and a “kick me” note pad on the back for I care.

No plexi either…but I’m cool with making guests and ops wear masks in the houses. They can require "proof 'o the poke" for SAs and ops, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: RevFreako
With Google requiring employees to be vaccinated for onsite work, could we see Universal do something similar for scare actors? That way they can feel safe getting close to you?

Yeah, no reason to worry or speculate, India and UK's spikes lasted very shortly and we're five weeks away from the event.
They proved last year that houses can function even without a vax widely available and in the height of a spike.

Was it far less pph through the houses than normal, sure, but there's still a lot of steps before it gets outright cancelled.

Reactions: n i c k
They proved last year that houses can function even without a vax widely available and in the height of a spike.

Was it far less pph through the houses than normal, sure, but there's still a lot of steps before it gets outright cancelled.

Yeah, but plexiglass can still be a thing...and I think if that's the case this year, then it will probably be that way for every HHN going forward because we're going to keep having covid spikes. Like for some reason, it feels better to think that than think that it will just be for this year and then next year we'll be back to "normal."

• Sad
Reactions: HHN Maddux
View attachment 15013
How this thread feels right now
Yeah, but plexiglass can still be a thing...and I think if that's the case this year, then it will probably be that way for every HHN going forward because we're going to keep having covid spikes. Like for some reason, it feels better to think that than think that it will just be for this year and then next year we'll be back to "normal."

For your own mental health, please stop it.

You're being a huge bummer

We can't let the plexiglass win...not again

So uh, other Legacy posted this.

Hope this is a case of him just dropping a random GIF and not dropping a GIF to hint about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.