Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 360 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a word, yes. A&D has a new Creative Director (Jason, who replaced Mike) and Charles Gray was appointed the “lead” of the HHN design core (which included Blake and Patrick before Patrick was let go). Charles and Jason are big on original content and stories.

This is fair. Without the context of your broader reasoning, your post about canceling (show shortly after the plexi rumor was posted) implied direct causation. Canceling because of the totality of mitigation measures taking place during the event is understandable. I would argue they should have always been expected as a possibility though. None of this, in the broadest sense, should be that surprising.

Isn't Patrick in charge of HOS Orlando this year?

Not thread crapping or anything, but thought HHN365 said that (any misrepresentation is my own dumb self and not the podcast).

I'm doing HoS for at least one night and anybody too hurt by NNH might want to drown their tears checking it out for a night or two.

Isn't Patrick in charge of HOS Orlando this year?

Not saying he's not, but I know he was heavily involved with a revamped Scream & Stream (the good drive-thru Orlando haunt) this year. Entirely possible he did both--or more likely helped plan out S&S, then jumped onboard HoS.

Can confirm this. Was poking around about plexiglass and was just told this.

As for the Patrick discussion, he announced that he had gotten the HOS position recently:

Not saying he's not, but I know he was heavily involved with a revamped Scream & Stream (the good drive-thru Orlando haunt) this year. Entirely possible he did both--or more likely helped plan out S&S, then jumped onboard HoS.

He's been keeping busy doing side gigs, so I imagine he's doing freelance work for those two plus that card game. He's a great talent and he'll be missed at HHN; him and another fellow at HoS is what made me post that "this is either to be amazing or a disaster" post.

Wow... all the drama.. It is really HHN season!!! HAHAHA. At this point if Universal forced all guests to purchase their own Hazmat suit to enter HHN, i would add it to the $$$$$$ i have already dropped. Haunt season was missed last year, were there a lot of local haunts that busted their tails to put something on yes, HHN lite was a thing, but it was not the same. We have HHN this year, no matter how they present it I am there for IT! Supporting the A&D crew that have been waiting so long for their visions to be seen, the build teams, the scareactors, and yes even the flashlight brigade telling me to hurry through the house... Can not wait to give the traditional Nod and hello to the folks behind the forums that I have spent the last 15ish years talking to online about the event that all of us love.

I don't post much, but i read every single message every year in SPEC. @Legacy has been nothing but a beacon of knowledge and carney fun for as long as I can remember.. Cant remember if it was the OG vault, wolf, or Rumors.

Long Story short... Chill out and be excellent to each other! STATION!!! The fog approaches!

Wow... all the drama.. It is really HHN season!!! HAHAHA. At this point if Universal forced all guests to purchase their own Hazmat suit to enter HHN, i would add it to the $$$$$$ i have already dropped. Haunt season was missed last year, were there a lot of local haunts that busted their tails to put something on yes, HHN lite was a thing, but it was not the same. We have HHN this year, no matter how they present it I am there for IT! Supporting the A&D crew that have been waiting so long for their visions to be seen, the build teams, the scareactors, and yes even the flashlight brigade telling me to hurry through the house... Can not wait to give the traditional Nod and hello to the folks behind the forums that I have spent the last 15ish years talking to online about the event that all of us love.

I don't post much, but i read every single message every year in SPEC. @Legacy has been nothing but a beacon of knowledge and carney fun for as long as I can remember.. Cant remember if it was the OG vault, wolf, or Rumors.

Long Story short... Chill out and be excellent to each other! STATION!!! The fog approaches!

i legitimately genuinely wanted to buy this, but didnt know if uni would allow
im not joking, this is a real thing, i really thought about it for hhn. it really crossed my mind. it depended if uni allowed it

Attachments

• _115384400_2020campaign-websquare.jpg
    _115384400_2020campaign-websquare.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 8
I wonder if this will determine if they use plexi or not. If a certain percent are vaxed I could see masks and that’s it. If most are not they may need additional layers. Any way we can keep them safe though and still enjoy the thing we all love.
Yeah I think they’re worried more about what could happen if TMs get infected. If this thing spreads and multiple scareactors contract the virus and spread it to each other, they only have so many people in the A and B teams. Could spell disaster for a house if that happens so better they be safe than sorry.

Didn’t insiders this year also purposely spread misinformation to conceal the LT house? Not exactly an example of a beacon of light. At this point, what’s the point of speculation if insiders are gatekeeping it? Just as good to wait for official announcements now rather than rely on unconfirmed “insider” info.

Reactions: Sledge
Status
Not open for further replies.