Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are the tickets all digital? Maybe I need a fannypack instead of lanyard. I really hated digging my phone out all the time when we went in May.

When purchasing tickets online, if you select the "Will Call Kiosk" option, you can have a printed ticket made.

Love the vintage aesthetic - lot of parallels with Midsummer Scream's approach in recent years. Definitely supports the strong rumors that the overarching theme this year will relate to "traditional" Halloween.

Including Lil Boo and Pumpkin Lord is an encouraging sign that the decision makers are listening to the fans, though I worry people are going to be insufferable about it in the age of social media and clout chasing.

I don't think they'd be used this year if it didn't fit with an already planned aesthetic/mood board. And honestly, if you see the "Pumpkin Lord"'s face out of context you'd have no idea who the hell it was.

Reactions: Tobias
I don't think they'd be used this year if it didn't fit with an already planned aesthetic/mood board. And honestly, if you see the "Pumpkin Lord"'s face out of context you'd have no idea who the hell it was.

Yeah, I think this was honestly just perfect coincidence. You have a house with a pumpkin creature and a jack o lantern which really took off with fans, and the very next year you're doing a traditional/vintage Halloween vibe which pumpkins and jack o lanterns are very much associated with. It was an ideal "Strike when the Iron is Hot" situation.

Reactions: Clive
My brain says I hope most of this merch doesn't show up online.

My heart says I hope all of this merch shows up online.

all this Lil Boo merch and they didnt even think of making an actual replica of lil boo itself to sell.... tsk tsk....
a real lil boo i want to buy :ugh:

FC8NN4b.png

and Speaking of bears, does anyone remember Cats N Combs?

xuGW9Rt.png

• Haha
Reactions: Wesker69
all this Lil Boo merch and they didnt even think of making an actual replica of lil boo itself to sell.... tsk tsk....

FC8NN4b.png

xuGW9Rt.png
I do.

• Love
Reactions: Lucky Planet

FC8NN4b.png

xuGW9Rt.png
You could make your own, it wouldn't take a highly skilled pumpkin carving artisan to recreate...

(The whole event is commercial so I won’t get into the nitty gritty of aggressive commodification ruining a fun thing appreciated by fans, but I do think it’s nice that Universal has apparently entered a licensing agreement with Lil Boo’s original sculptor, meaning they can continue to create new merch outside the official machine.)

:wave:

You could make your own, it wouldn't take a highly skilled pumpkin carving artisan to recreate...

but it wouldnt look identical, it wouldnt be official merch, i couldnt brag of buying it lol.
it wouldnt have a universal price tag or come in a universal bag with a receipt lol

its not the same

You underestimate my lack of ability to carve pumpkins

sad but true:

FyWGBHf.jpg

EegRwlA.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
It might not be completely accurate or amazing but I think he is recognizable
u made me think,
im sure someone on etsy has made them as well, but i think that universal missed a huge opportunity. even if it was a smaller foam replica, everyone would have gotten one. i could always try to do one, but it seems hard

u made me think,
im sure someone on etsy has made them as well, but i think that universal missed a huge opportunity. even if it was a smaller foam replica, everyone would have gotten one. i could always try to do one, but it seems hard

Making pumpkins aren't too hard, Michaels tends to put them on sale throughout the season, and I just use an x-axto knife. It's a good starting project.

To keep on topic...I'm not going to count out seeing a lil boo mold-a-rama this year in the tribute store. I'd also love to see the amulet from Legends Collide made into one, but that's probably more of a stretch

Is it safe to assume that the merch just released will still be around/also be at the Tribute Store early into the run? I'm going second week of September and obviously need to drop a small fortune on what was released.