Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 199 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The IP’s for the most part honestly underwhelm me but the originals and scare zones all sound top tier. Traditional Halloween is a phenomenal overall theme.
The only IP that really has me excited is The Weeknd (I consider Monsters an original even though I know it's counted as an IP), especially since Evil Dead is supposedly Rise, but these originals and Zones are selling the event for me so far.

The IP’s for the most part honestly underwhelm me but the originals and scare zones all sound top tier. Traditional Halloween is a phenomenal overall theme.

That’s basically where I’m at. I’m not saying they’re bad, and I’m still excited for them some, but im kinda underwhelmed overall by the IP’s, but I think the originals, scarezones, and theme sound amazing! Definitely more exciting for originals imo this year.

The only IP that really has me excited is The Weeknd (I consider Monsters an original even though I know it's counted as an IP), especially since Evil Dead is supposedly Rise, but these originals and Zones are selling the event for me so far.
Never thought there’d be a year where my most anticipated IP is the Blumhouse lmao. I loved Freaky and kind of wish it was on it’s own.

Never thought there’d be a year where my most anticipated IP is the Blumhouse lmao. I loved Freaky and kind of wish it was on it’s own.
i agree it should have its own house because of the Aztec theming and kills. But you get what you get still excited tho.

After taking some time to reel in the new map, as well as seeing what some people have to say on the Discord, here are my thoughts (and a few questions):
  • These originals and scare zones are beautiful! I really hope it is Seeds 2 and not something else (as some are saying on Discord).

• They still got Weeknd and Monsters switched. :(

• We know it's Evil Dead Rise, but I'm curious if they'll just call it 'Evil Dead'.

• Dead Man's Wharf remains at the top of my anticipation, much in large thanks to Legacy's 'cool' comment.

I think the IPS are great this year, some good real horror .

Halloween and Evil dead - yes please .

The originals sound solid aswell, the original seeds was ok but I think they could improve upon this and make it a bit more last of us like.

Im not keen on the idea of the Weekend house , as im a bit of a purest and dont really like the celebrity angles at these events.

Reactions: snayberry
If it’s based on the new Rise movie, then I really gotta see the trailer at least. Kinda blasphemous, but I don’t really care for the original trilogy much, but I absolutely adore the remake, like the remake is in my top 10 movies of all time (and I absolutely loved the house for it as well). Anyway so I wouldn’t be excited much at all if it were the original, but Rise has potential for me. If it’s more similar to the remake I may love it as well.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
If it’s based on the new Rise movie, then I really gotta see the trailer at least. Kinda blasphemous, but I don’t really care for the original trilogy much, but I absolutely adore the remake, like the remake is in my top 10 movies of all time (and I absolutely loved the house for it as well). Anyway so I wouldn’t be excited much at all if it were the original, but Rise has potential for me. If it’s more similar to the remake I may love it as well.
I've heard some people say that it might be a mixture of scenes from 1, 2, and Rise. Though I don't know the veracity of it

I mean ive read the rough plot for evil dead rise and on paper it sounds great. Im imagining the original crossed with Raid

Reactions: GlitterandGloom41

Am I the only one who is a little underwhelmed with the speculated lineup? I’m sure most of them, if not all of them, will be great houses because of the quality Universal points out. I’m just underwhelmed with the IPs. And the past few years, there’s been at least one original I was super stoked for. I don’t have that this year.

Edit: As I kept scrolling, I saw a few other people who shared the same sentiment. Glad I’m not the only one.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
Am I the only one who is a little underwhelmed with the speculates lineup? I’m sure most of them, if not all of them, will be great houses because of the quality Universal points out. I’m just underwhelmed with the IPs. And the past few years, there’s been at least one original I was super stoked for. I don’t have that this year.

Edit: As I kept scrolling, I saw a few other people who shared the same sentiment. Glad I’m not the only one.
Kind of, I hate to say it, but I’m more excited for Hollywood this year.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Status
Not open for further replies.