Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 263 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also Scareactor dining is back but at Louie’s! Wasn’t expecting it at all since they couldn’t do it at Monsters. That’s cool, though I think it’ll be strange not being at Monsters.
Louis is an interesting location. The question is will they add any kind of decoration since it doesn't lend itself to a Scareactor Dining experience like Monsters where there was decoration already up

Purchased my RFP+ Express.

Can anyone advise on how the express ticket works? I have the mobile ticket on my phone, do I need to show it to the guys at the express que or do I get a lanyard somewhere?

been numerous times to the event before but never done express

Can anyone advise on how the express ticket works? I have the mobile ticket on my phone, do I need to show it to the guys at the express que or do I get a lanyard somewhere?

I haven’t actually done it personally either, but I think I can answer. You’ll have to scan your ticket at express queue somehow, and by default then would just be one on your phone, but if you stop by guest services anytime they can print out a physical ticket if you would like that. I haven’t heard of them getting a lanyard including, but you can put ticket in any other lanyard you have or I’m sure will be some to buy.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe

You show your mobile ticket at the beginning of each house queue, and they scan it mid queue somewhere to validate your express each house.

I haven’t actually done it personally either, but I think I can answer. You’ll have to scan your ticket at express queue somehow, and by default then would just be one on your phone, but if you stop by guest services anytime they can print out a physical ticket if you would like that. I haven’t heard of them getting a lanyard including, but you can put ticket in any other lanyard you have or I’m sure will be some to buy.
Ive done it. You just scan your ticket at the express line like you would a regular express pass. I think it's so much easier to have a lanyard, because battery.

Rush continues to be a fantastic value and OMG ULTIMATE WITH EXPRESS IS $820!!!

I know....we can only go on weekends since we drive from South Florida. This is our first time doing Ultimate with Express so we plan on going as much as possible for full value.

I kept getting error messages trying to buy my FFP+Express on the website and the app, so I had to call this morning for my order. But at least I finally have tickets!

I think I'm officially priced out on ROF+Express. $900 after tax for two people isn't feasible for me this year. I'll only be able to do the 2nd and 3rd weekends in September anyway, so I think I'll just get express for one of those nights.

Rush continues to be a fantastic value and OMG ULTIMATE WITH EXPRESS IS $820!!!

Went up $90, same as FF+, but includes 3 extra nights this year (earliest start ever). Given how badly Express was oversold last year -- WG had an extra hour or so of queue added after opening weekend -- and recent price hikes for booze/merch, I had expected worse.

Went up $90, same as FF+, but includes 3 extra nights this year (earliest start ever). Given how badly Express was oversold last year -- WG had an extra hour or so of queue added after opening weekend -- and recent price hikes for booze/merch, I had expected worse.

I actually think Express wasn't that bad last year. Opening weekend can be a bit of an issue since just about everyone with a Frequent Fear pass w/ express is there + media are slowing the regular line.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.