Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 85 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
March 5th last year was a Friday, and was the announcement of Beetlejuice and dates.

...To think we could possibly be getting our first announcement for this year in just two days (March 4th) is exciting.

Reactions: londonwerecat
March 5th last year was a Friday, and was the announcement of Beetlejuice and dates.

...To think we could possibly be getting our first announcement for this year in just two days (March 4th) is exciting.
Beetlejuice was a unique situation. I wouldn't guarantee that we will be getting an announcement this week. We could possibly be getting an announcement, but I don't think we will.

I tweeted it too, but anybody want to try downloading a virtual keyboard and listening to the hint?

Given a 9th chord with the 9 in the middle, our notes are F(4) D(3) A(5) A(5). I don't recognize the tune from anything in particular but the "key" with the black and white numbers threw me down a music rabbit hole.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I tweeted it too, but anybody want to try downloading a virtual keyboard and listening to the hint?

Given a 9th chord with the 9 in the middle, our notes are F(4) D(3) A(5) A(5). I don't recognize the tune from anything in particular but the "key" with the black and white numbers threw me down a music rabbit hole.
Edit: Well damn, file didn't upload. Ignore.

lmao your name :lmao:

The bozo lives!

so this will be my first horror nights (and first time commenting). I’ve only been into horror for 6ish months so not the most knowledgeable but, everyone here has been great expanding my horizons.‍ The onlyyy thing I’m getting from this is paranormal activity - 9 films - Japanese hannya mask, relating to Tokyo Night … I do not get the numbers relating tho‍

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
so this will be my first horror nights (and first time commenting). I’ve only been into horror for 6ish months so not the most knowledgeable but, everyone here has been great expanding my horizons.‍ The onlyyy thing I’m getting from this is paranormal activity - 9 films - Japanese hannya mask, relating to Tokyo Night … I do not get the numbers relating tho‍

I'll say this--welcome! It's great to see you contributing and I can't wait to see what you have.

How did a Halloween Horror Nights codebreaking challenge become the most fun thing I've done all year?

I love this part more than people giving "spec maps".

The game is fun for a time.

So the last icon can either be referred as a goblin or tengu. I wonder if there is any significance to the fact that he's looking away from the numbers/skull?

So the last icon can either be referred as a goblin or tengu. I wonder if there is any significance to the fact that he's looking away from the numbers/skull?
I don't think so, the other versions of the tengu emoji are facing forward and left. The emojis translate to something I believe.
We gotta crack the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.