Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has arrived, and by God this sounds like a beautiful house year!

I put my thoughts on Twitter already but yeah I like the look of this (with the expectation that at least one or two things probably change).

Don’t particularly care for Halloween (unless it’s that Halloween III idea that Hollywood lost last year). Don’t really see anything new on the table there for me (who’s seen the three previous Halloween houses).

Fear Street and Evil Dead would draw the most of my IP interest.

Mummy vs Wolfman is an unexpected way to continue the Monsters stuff but I’m down for it. Interested in seeing how that works.

Originals sound fun (more info needed on Seaside Village and Underground Creatures for sure)…though oddly it’s the possibility of an Orlando interpretation of Pandora’s Box that catches my eye.

Ss is Shrek theater two being used for staging of constructions of the new attractions? Thought it wasnt being touched to leave room for HHN houses. Also this is only V1 maybe a second show is in the cards since MIB tent is present and the FF stage replacement seems on hold. Universal Monsters would have bet would have included creature since he was in bride last year. The Weeknd dosent bother me, they can take an IP and make it an amazing house.

As a HUGE fan of The Last Of Us, I'm super excited. Do we think it would be more based on the game or the HBO adaptation?

The HBO series doesn’t come out until 2023 so unless they have really early access (and HBO allows it) I feel like it would make more sense to assume they’d draw off the game.

cigar-cigare.gif

The original house trade between USH and UOR with Scarecrow/Pandora is neat, definitely interested in seeing more of that.

I'd like NOPE across both coasts, though, maybe replace Halloween with it and you have a GOAT line-up for the Halloween anniversary.

Reactions: jerrmajesty
I think it's safe to say that unless something drastic changes with future version of the map, that The Weeknd was the divisive IP that was rumored here and that all of the more family friendly assumptions turned out to not be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.