Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 256 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also also worth noting, only one person in the group has to actually be staying on site, as they only made us show one room key and let the whole group in. We all were staying onsite, but it makes me think if you saved a room key and just flashed it quick you might be able to enter this area without actually staying on site at all...something I would NEVER DO...promise....we'll see how the crowds look at the gate...

Lol. That's a good/shady/immoral/risky idea! I have most of my hotel keys saved but would never need to do that since I always stay onsite.

Yeah it's usually on the right side but they have been doing it at the Blue Man entrance lately. Personally I prefer they kept it at the right side because its leads you right to the restrooms and Rodeo Drive and that's usually the direction I start the night with.

We have a name! More props in the scarezone, and one has a sign that says “Netttlewoods Cemetery” on it!

Has that been used before or is that new? Somebody correct me if it has, but I don’t remember that name before. Think this means it’s not tied to any other cemetery we’ve seen before. Interesting!
To my knowledge it’s new. I don’t remember it ever being used before. That sign is in Hollywood, right? According to the most recent Horror Nights Nightmare spec map, that’s a Vampire zone. Vampires in a Cemetery? Interesting. Maybe like a vampire burial type scarezone.

To my knowledge it’s new. I don’t remember it ever being used before. That sign is in Hollywood, right? According to the most recent Horror Nights Nightmare spec map, that’s a Vampire zone. Vampires in a Cemetery? Interesting. Maybe like a vampire burial type scarezone.
Yup! It’s in the Hollywood area of the park which is supposed to be vampires according to the spec map. Very interesting and exciting for sure!

Ironically, I'm blocked by her for some reason

So I'll never know if The Weeknd is coming to HHN now

how do you get blocked from someone you dont know

rkZT7cr.gif

Mike Aiello and I think some other members of the HHN team visited Highgate Cemetery in 2017. I know not everything he posts is always connected to HHN, but maybe that trip planted the seed of the idea for this scarezone. Or maybe it just inspired Graveyard Games. If you aren't...familiar :rimshot: with Highgate Highgate Vampire - Wikipedia
You've ignited my desire for a Graveyard Games zone

Reactions: GlitterandGloom41
how do you get blocked from someone you dont know

rkZT7cr.gif
I'm surprisingly pedestrian on Twitter

It was probably one of my controversial Horizons takes

Or when I said the Icons are lame

Either way, I will be asking everyone in the Bug House why they blocked me until one of them responds

Mike Aiello and I think some other members of the HHN team visited Highgate Cemetery in 2017. I know not everything he posts is always connected to HHN, but maybe that trip planted the seed of the idea for this scarezone. Or maybe it just inspired Graveyard Games. If you aren't...familiar :rimshot: with Highgate Highgate Vampire - Wikipedia
I love when they do house -> zone and vise versa, it doesn't always work, but I do appreciate the nods

I am booking now. On the website I see an ad for a dedicated entrance for hotel guests. I can't see which hotels have it and how it works. Has anybody used that before? Last year we stayed at Sapphire so we just took the boat over.
Yes, it's great, I also stay at Sapphire and you basically go in through the special side entrance and get dumped into Hollywood immediately

I typically hit the back of the park first so it's nice to get a head start

Status
Not open for further replies.