Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@UniversalRBLX I asking myself about it with The Pumpkin Lord’s suggestion except I was thinking of a street performer or a handful of go-go dancers on the non-zone areas (except the London facade entrances to Diagon Alley) of the park.
I'd like to see Death Drums return, but it wouldn't be exactly how it was at 21. Beat Builders, which I'm sure was inspired by Death Drums, is literally in the perfect area and is easy to re-theme for HHN.

Last edited:
@UniversalRBLX I was asking myself about it with The Pumpkin Lord’s suggestion except I was thinking of a street performer or a handful of go-go dancers on the non-zone areas (except the London facade entrances to Diagon Alley) of the park.
17 had mini shows throughout the park. Don’t know how that would work now though with the crowds the way they are. Depending on where you put them, it could either work or create more bottlenecks.

17 had mini shows throughout the park. Don’t know how that would work now though with the crowds the way they are. Depending on where you put them, it could either work or create more bottlenecks.

They could do one mini show where the Blues Brothers Show is at in New York across from Finnegan’s. That part of the area is usually packed during lockdown before the event starts. I’m just not sure what the crowds were like over that part of the area after it.

They could do one mini show where the Blues Brothers Show is at in New York across from Finnegan’s. That part of the area is usually packed during lockdown before the event starts. I’m just not sure what the crowds were like over that part of the area after it.
I actually quite like this idea. A nice mini show right there could be good. I’d like to see them try and experiment with areas like that.

They could do one mini show where the Blues Brothers Show is at New York across from Finnegan’s. That part of the area is usually packed during lockdown before the event starts. I’m just not sure what the crowds were like over that part of the area after it.
Blues Brothers bring a decently sized crowd during the day, so I couldn't imagine how crowded it would get during HHN.

Especially when you have a giant scare zone right next to it. I just imagine that area being a mess. It's not a bad idea, but the crowding could be a problem.

Reactions: Darko and Fear2010
I actually quite like this idea. A nice mini show right there could be good. I’d like to see them try and experiment with areas like that.

If they wanna give it a shot, then they could bring in a comedian to do stand up with humorous topics related to horror and Halloween. It’s small enough for that kind of performance imo.

I thought it was only Bill and Ted, Jack, Rocky Horror, and Freak Show in what I think is animal actors stage.

I thought it was only Bill and Ted, Jack, Rocky Horror, and Freak Show in what I think is animal actors stage.
They had mini stage shows throughout. They weren’t mentioned on maps or anything as they were just little street shows. There was one in New York if I remember correctly and one in between where Springfield is now and Kidzone. There may have been others I am not remembering at the moment.

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
You know… long-term I think solution will lie in Dreamworks’ KidZone.

Leave the Sprung queues where they were for 31, but use the new theater they’re going to create to replace the Barney Theater for a show. Whatever they’re building is likely going to be a more generic “dance party” style stage, that can easily be adapted for the nights.

Leave the Sprung queues where they were for 31, but use the new theater they’re going to create to replace the Barney Theater for a show. Whatever they’re building is likely going to be a more generic “dance party” style stage, that can easily be adapted for the nights.
What about the queue for B-108? It almost blocks off the pathway to the Barney bathrooms and cuts through the old pre-show area for Barney.

Sure, the pre-show area will be removed, but I'm assuming the queue for B-108 will still have to cut through the new theater unless they're going to reconfigure backstage access.

Last edited:
What about the queue for B-108? It almost blocks off the pathway to the Barney bathrooms and cuts through the old pre-show area for Barney.

Sure, the pre-show area will be removed, but I'm assuming the queue for B-108 will still have to cut through the new theater unless they're going to reconfigure backstage access.
Well, we don’t know what the new layout is going to look like. The new playground area could have a better B108 entrance that’s further back into the area.

Are they building a new theater or are they updating and retrofitting the existing one? Legit don't know.

@UniversalRBLX I was asking myself about it with The Pumpkin Lord’s suggestion except I was thinking of a street performer or a handful of go-go dancers on the non-zone areas (except the London facade entrances to Diagon Alley) of the park.
To be honest I'm not thrilled about this idea. After knowing how bad the harassment in 29 was with the go-go dancers in Hillbilly Deluxe, I think it would be a nightmare to have go-go dancers on the street level in non-zone areas.

Reactions: kristenabelle
I actually think the Blues Brothers stage could work. Could help pull some of the NY zone crowd into the side streets.

I would say to set up the temp stage in front of Horror Makeup for a mini show, but that could create a crowd of people in a terrible area.

If they used Beat Builders, I would definitely like to see them move the F&F house portal to Water St. Of course in that case, we'd lose the best HHN bathroom. :(

Another part of the NYC area that seems less crowded during the event and what they could add for a show is the Park Avenue street that is set between the Plaza and Holiday Shop.

I'm sure can't be done for possibly many reasons I don't know, but I would love for them to move the house entrances in the Music Plaza and use that area either for a show on the stage as there's plenty of room to draw in a large crowd, or if not, just as a rest area for people. I don't know.

I'm sure can't be done for possibly many reasons I don't know, but I would love for them to move the house entrances in the Music Plaza and use that area either for a show on the stage as there's plenty of room to draw in a large crowd, or if not, just as a rest area for people. I don't know.
Re-locate the queue that's in front of the stage and bring back Rat Run :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.