Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 325 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I think those are a thing of the past now. I hope I’m wrong as they were fun to mess with others with, epically within ur group :lmao: but I have a feeling those won’t come back.
I have a bad feeling that you are right. Last year on my UTH tour the guide said that they were exploring ways to bring them back for this year. I guess we can only hope. It was always fun trying to beat the others in my group to the trigger first.

I have a bad feeling that you are right. Last year on my UTH tour the guide said that they were exploring ways to bring them back for this year. I guess we can only hope. It was always fun trying to beat the others in my group to the trigger first.
I’m still mad about the Ghostbusters missed opportunity for a GAT on the girls desk(forgot her name) when they got a call. It was perfect for one and it wasn’t. A missed opportunity.

Reactions: garpeel
Adding to this, what were some of the Original concept rumors that were kicking around which turned out to be untrue?

Where did the Japan rumor come from and was it some sort of Yeti based Japanese legend originally?

As well, was the alien ship rumor one that evolved into another rumor as more information came out, or was it just completely off base?
All of them… lol. It seems this year was an awful game of telephone from people trying to be insiders. That’s why when a few posters were under the assumption that the behind the scenes stuff was interesting, I said it wasn’t. All the noise came from the outside.

Now where's the 33 spec thread? ;)
Angry Tom Hanks GIF by Laff

The HHN discover Universal podcast are really well done. Hopefully we get one for all the original zones and houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.