Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 339 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope they hit with Blood Moon. It's currently least on my anticipation, I think mostly because the pitch isn't too terribly interesting to me and it is giving me Coven vibes a bit which was my least favorite HHN house since I started going. If Blood Moon becomes a fan favorite that'd be incredible, esp with how stellar the rest of the event looks like.

And haha, it'll be weird seeing the Yeti house sign on a different side of that New York junction. :eyes: I think for the first little bit I might just accidentally default to Yukon's Fallon entrance in my head.
The podcast really made blood moon jump on my hype list.

Speaking of.. are we assuming the hotel entrance / stay and scream will go straight into Blood Moon as it did Hellblock last year ?

Selfishly I hope this means we can get some of the old ones to return for those of us that have only ever seen Jack.
Same, it feels like A&D and Marketing have reached a happy medium to both get what they want, so hopefully A&D can put in or bring back Icons like this.

So how exactly would the queue for Monsters weave through Kidzone? I wonder if they may use the ET queue as the entrance and funnel the exit out where TLOU and the tents will exit.
That's probably how they're doing it, there's enough of a path to enter via ET, but exiting is gonna' be easier down to the Coke Refresh Station.

Sooo…I’m guessing stay and scream is as follows?:

Finnegan‘s: Stranger Things, The Exorcist: Believer and Dragons???
The Simpsons: TLOU and Monsters
San Francisco: Chucky
I'd say that's pretty close, for NY I'm pretty certain it'll be Stranger Things and Exorcist. Both Soundstage 22 and 23 have been used for S&S the past several years, and that's where those two are. Conversely, Bloodmoon Dark Offerings will probably be used for the hotel entry S&S as that's sharing SS 23 with Stranger Things.

As much as I would like Dueling Dragons to be open for S&S, ever since I've been attending HHN in 2018, SS 24 has never been used for S&S. I think there's a particular reason why it has to open later than the others, but my memory is a little fuzzy on that.

Last edited:
So I have never used it - but we will likely be using the hotel guest entrance for the first time this year.

I've heard mixed things. Is it at the "secret entrance" next to the old BMG building, or is it the hidden entrance off to the right around the corner from the main USF entrance?

So I have never used it - but we will likely be using the hotel guest entrance for the first time this year.

I've heard mixed things. Is it at the "secret entrance" next to the old BMG building, or is it the hidden entrance off to the right around the corner from the main USF entrance?
The "secret entrance" into Studios is at the old Blue Man Group entrance.

The confusion is probably that off to the side of Studios is the security checkpoint for hotel guests on that side that elect to walk into the park. The hotels on the other side have a similar checkpoint next to Margaritaville. Many call these entrances into the Universal Orlando Resort "secret entrances" too.

It's the entrance next to the old BMG building.

The "secret entrance" into Studios is at the old Blue Man Group entrance.

The confusion is probably that off to the side of Studios is the security checkpoint for hotel guests on that side that elect to walk into the park. The hotels on the other side have a similar checkpoint next to Margaritaville. Many call these entrances into the Universal Orlando Resort "secret entrances" too.
I was actually referring to this one just around the corner from the gates:

1692638784905.png

1692638818750.png

I always assumed this is what they used for hotel guests for HHN lol

Universal Orlando has announced "Revenge of the Dead Coconut Club in 3D" will be taking over the Red Coconut Club in CityWalk during the Halloween season. #HHN32

View attachment 19544

View attachment 19545

View attachment 19544

View attachment 19545

The pictured entrance was once used for hotel guests, but now they definitely use the old BMG entrance. You'll be able to scan your kinda before you reach the BMG courtyard, and then they start corralling guests into that side street where the Despicable Me and back of the main gift shop are.

The pictured entrance was once used for hotel guests, but now they definitely use the old BMG entrance. You'll be able to scan your kinda before you reach the BMG courtyard, and then they start corralling guests into that side street where the Despicable Me and back of the main gift shop are.
Got it! I thought I was imagining things with the other entrance.

We likely won't be using it for S&S - we'll probably be grabbing dinner and heading into the park at 7ish. Would it even be worth it to use the hotel entrance at that point? I imagine the front gates are probably fairly clear an hour after they open.

Reactions: johnathanm

We likely won't be using it for S&S - we'll probably be grabbing dinner and heading into the park at 7ish. Would it even be worth it to use the hotel entrance at that point? I imagine the front gates are probably fairly clear an hour after they open.
It is definitely possible that it would still be the less crowded way in. Plus, it goes straight into a house. Which was a fun way to start the event when I had to use the hotel entrance last year.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95

In previous years they did use that entrance on the right for hotel guests but in the last 2-3 years (maybe since BMG shut down I forget the timing) it’s been on the left.

Advantage of the BMG entrance on the left is that it can shunt guests into a specific house.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.