Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 346 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ight so shoot me if it’s still not a pose-able threat enough to be posting it here, but…

Is TM preview in any real danger of getting rescheduled because of the storm?
No inside info but based on trajectory and potential for RI; maybe.
Ask again tomorrow once the core solidifies some, that’ll make path a bit easier to predict

Ight so shoot me if it’s still not a pose-able threat enough to be posting it here, but…

I don’t have much concern. While it is now a category 3 it dosent seem to be going to Orlando as of now. Of course that can change at any moment.

Too early to say. As of now - it seems that area is just gonna have a stormy night like any other summer storm. Any jog to the east makes a cancellation likely, though.

I just recently heard there was a pecan pie cider sold last year. Where during the event can I get my hands on this exquisite refreshment???
It was at the Dead Coconut last year, not sure if it was elsewhere. Keel & Curley brew.

It was at the Dead Coconut last year, not sure if it was elsewhere. Keel & Curley brew.
To my knowledge, it was only on tap. So, it was only available at the more "bar type" locations (no carts, no places that focused on mostly food). I believe we got ours at the Transformers bar.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
One day until TM Preview, y'all (storm willing). Insane that it's finally here. Tomorrow should be one hell of an info dump from the TM's. Be prepared to avoid spoilers if you don't want 'em:

- Tribute Store TM Preview from 8-11 AM
- Dead Coconut TM Preview from 4 PM - 1 AM
- HHN TM Preview from 7 PM - 1 AM

One day until TM Preview, y'all (storm willing). Insane that it's finally here. Tomorrow should be one hell of an info dump from the TM's. Be prepared to avoid spoilers if you don't want 'em:

- Tribute Store TM Preview from 8-11 AM
- Dead Coconut TM Preview from 4 PM - 1 AM
- HHN TM Preview from 7 PM - 1 AM
Just checked the UO team member website and they said they are monitoring the storm but the park will remain open tomorrow. So TM preview should still be happening!

Do we think that TM preview will be canceled now that they are removing some stuff for the storm. Or will it be happening without some signs, props, etc?
I imagine with the eye of the storm projected to already be over Georgia by 2 PM tomorrow & Orlando not being in the direct cone, it'll all depend on any possible water/damage. Taking stuff down is just an easy safety precaution with any possible wind coming. I would expect preview, but at the same time, nothing would shock me.

The menu has released!

And just now, the official map has released:
F4tqxDPXcAUc_T9

WITCHES STEW AND CORNBREAD IS BACK LET'S GO

This is most wonderful news, that was honestly really good last year. And they've also brought back the Pepperoni Pizza Skull which was also a nice surprise!

Not worried about queue entrances, I'm worried about exits lol

Out of curiosity, how so? Since with the exits of the Parade buildings heading back to the MIB bathrooms, that's actually a shorter route then when they normally went all the way back down to E.T. .

Status
Not open for further replies.