Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean… I’ve been pretty consistent on that. :shrug:
EDIT - While I’m posting…
I’ve been blessed with a nugget of info!!! Of course please take me with a grain of salt because I am not going to pretend to be an insider in ANY capacity, but I’m pretty confident in this!!!

Purposely keeping it vague, since it seems no one has talked about this yet: I believe an original concept that was pretty heavily rumored for this year is very accurate… But it’s an IP, not original!

Again, grain of salt! Please let me know if this isn’t cool to post Mods!
I hadn’t commented on this because I wasn’t sure what you were referring to. Now that I’ve figured that out, I’m getting mixed info on it. I think it’s a (wishful) mis-translation of the original concept. People I trust have been told explicitly the IP is not happening.

yes you have been consistent on that @Legacy , there were just previous posts on the last page hoping for your tweet to be related to Scream. I was just putting it out there for everyone.

Does your tweet imply that an IP has dropped out? Or does it imply that something has become a possibility again? If you’re willing to share that info.

I mean… I’ve been pretty consistent on that. :shrug:
EDIT - While I’m posting…

I hadn’t commented on this because I wasn’t sure what you were referring to. Now that I’ve figured that out, I’m getting mixed info on it. I think it’s a (wishful) mis-translation of the original concept. People I trust have been told explicitly the IP is not happening.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
appreciate you responding about this, man! I heard very specific evidence from multiple people which is where my confidence came from, if we’re talking about the same IP of course. I suppose that could’ve literally just lied, which is why I said the grain of salt thing haha

Reactions: HydraGen2299
appreciate you responding about this, man! I heard very specific evidence from multiple people which is where my confidence came from, if we’re talking about the same IP of course. I suppose that could’ve literally just lied, which is why I said the grain of salt thing haha
Specifics are very hard to trust this early, but that doesn’t mean they’re incorrect (or lying). People saw the unimog with the Weyland Yutani logo and, rightfully, assumed Aliens was coming when Universal was just reusing a prop. Saying an original is “like an IP” will inevitably result in someone dropping the “like.”

I just urge caution this early.

Last edited:
Specifics are very hard to trust this early, but that doesn’t mean they’re incorrect (or lying). People saw the unimog with the Weyland Yutani logo and, rightfully, assuming Aliens was coming when Universal was just reusing a prop. Saying an original is “like an IP” will inevitably result in someone dropping the “like.”

All good points! I forgot about that whole fiasco. I appreciate the guidance :)

Specifics are very hard to trust this early, but that doesn’t mean they’re incorrect (or lying). People saw the unimog with the Weyland Yutani logo and, rightfully, assumed Aliens was coming when Universal was just reusing a prop. Saying an original is “like an IP” will inevitably result in someone dropping the “like.”

So this more of an open-ended question, but is it very common for originals to get mistaken for IPs?

It happens enough that I’m cautious of it, but not so much that I think of it as a big issue. After following rumors so closely for so long, you learn to not get attached to ideas.
Fair, but the only reason I put a lot of confidence in this one is the evidence literally makes no sense as a mistake, unless it's for another project that's unrelated to Horror Nights at the parks and it got mixed up.

But also I'm sure this vague runaround is getting annoying to other people, so I'm gonna stop talking about it! Still think it's worth trying to guess for those who aren't in the know, though. I wouldn't count it out just yet personally.

Last edited:
November 4 feels like a late end. I have no doubts that September 1 is opening night.

November 4th would make sense since Halloween is on a Tuesday. They’re probably saying they might as well go another week at that point.

Last edited:
Fair, but the only reason I put a lot of confidence in this one is the evidence literally makes no sense as a mistake, unless it's for another project that's unrelated to Horror Nights at the parks and it got mixed up.

But also I'm sure this vague runaround is getting annoying to other people, so I'm gonna stop talking about it! Still think it's worth trying to guess for those who aren't in the know, though. I wouldn't count it out just yet personally.

perhaps an original that mirrors Scream how Descendants was in the same vein as TLOU?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I can think of a ton of IPs people have been asking for lost boys , Gremlins , 13 ghosts but the only orignal that comes to mind is a Slaughter cinema return. I don’t know any IP that correlates with Slaughter Cinema though.:shrug:

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I can think of a ton of IPs people have been asking for lost boys , Gremlins , 13 ghosts but the only orignal that comes to mind is a Slaughter cinema return. I don’t know any IP that correlates with Slaughter Cinema though.:shrug:
Who said it was an IP everyone was asking for?
As Legacy (and I earlier in the thread) implied, it’s not at all an IP everyone has been asking for. In fact, I would argue it’s one most people on this forum would laugh off if brought up. But I can’t go much further without giving it away. Have fun y’all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.