Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 289 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Finally! You’ll have fun! Here are my personal tips:

1. Get Express.

2. GET EXPRESS. I understand it’s a little steep, but it is a lifesaver.

3. Go to the parks during the day. Since you haven’t been before (I don’t think you have?) Go on the Mummy over there and all of the rides they don’t offer in California! Then around 5:00 utilize their stay and scream to get a head start on the houses. I recommend the NY street or Kidzone Stay and Scream areas.

4. I know they haven’t announced shows yet but if they still have Nightmare Fuel for the show, I would say it’s a little better than Jabawockeez, but I would skip it.

5. I know it’s a little costly, but if you stay at Surfside Inn, you’ll be glad you stayed on site once the event is over. Once you stay until the event ends, everyone is going to want to book an Uber to get back to their hotels which means it will cost more to get a ride back from demand and thus you will end up paying close to what you would’ve spent in the first place staying at an on-site hotel.

Have fun! I’m going Oct 15th and probably the 16th as well! Enjoy your first time at HHN Orlando!
16th is a Monday…

The biggest thing about the HHN Facebook group is just how gullible they all are. Those people will believe anything without question and the mod is just as bad as the members.
it’s the worst and they believe almost anything. The mods r so bad. I have been threaten to be banned from the group by one just because I disagreed with him :lmao: :lmao:
Yeah the group is truly awful.

There was a great group called Shadybrook Asylum but it's sadly been archived.

It may be a shock, but a big portion of this fandom is uh... not very cool lol
We r all super cool actually :cool:

okay ima do it myself. IM LEAKING THE IP LINEUP! I got it from some Facebook group so here it is:

-The Last of Us
-Stranger Things
-Chucky
-Scooby Doo Meets the Phantom of the Opera
-Breaking Bad: Heisenberg Horror

It’s all correct. Don’t challenge it.
The way I would pay good money to see a house full of "I'm the one who knocks" jump scares.

Looks like we need an anti FB group thread!

So we're all thinking announcement this week, huh? This stuff is gonna have to start coming very quickly.
I feel like this is the week for the last IP announcements before Midsummer Scream on Saturday.

The way I would pay good money to see a house full of "I'm the one who knocks" jump scares.

I feel like this is the week for the last IP announcements before Midsummer Scream on Saturday.
Is it bad that I kinda unironically want to see a Breaking Bad house? I mean as crazy as it would be I can actually picture it in my head. Major shows spoilers below showing how a Breaking Bad house could work:

-Facade could be in the sound stage where you walk past the RV. Fog is coming out of the RV while the main theme song is playing. Walt pops out behind the RV in his underwear with a gun for a scare. There could be other scenes where we walk through the old folks home, we hear a loud explosion and Gus walks out with half his face missing when it happens as a jump scare. There could be another scene where Jesse Burt’s through Walt’s front door with a can of gasoline acting like it’s pouring everywhere.
Admit it. It’s not a horror property whatsoever but I really want to see it happen because it would be ridiculous and it would make the HHN fans RIOT. I can’t imagine the reaction here if they announced a Breaking Bad house. You also have to admit it would get a LOT of people who don’t care about the event to go.

Is it bad that I kinda unironically want to see a Breaking Bad house? I mean as crazy as it would be I can actually picture it in my head. Major shows spoilers below showing how a Breaking Bad house could work:

Admit it. It’s not a horror property whatsoever but I really want to see it happen because it would be ridiculous and it would make the HHN fans RIOT. I can’t imagine the reaction here if they announced a Breaking Bad house. You also have to admit it would get a LOT of people who don’t care about the event to go.
I think this might be the wrong thread for this lol. But yes I mean there’s definitely potential for walkthrough attractions on non-horror properties. I don’t know if Halloween horror nights is the place for that, but definitely an interesting idea

Reactions: TableYe
Status
Not open for further replies.