Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 308 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't occur to me until I watched Tim Tracker's update video, but I just realized the queue situation for the Sprung tent and parade warehouse houses are gonna be a mess with the Dream Works construction going on. Are we looking for more extra long walks akin to Bugs last year?

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
Didn't occur to me until I watched Tim Tracker's update video, but I just realized the queue situation for the Sprung tent and parade warehouse houses are gonna be a mess with the Dream Works construction going on. Are we looking for more extra long walks akin to Bugs last year?
Yes we are. We expected that with the Kidzone construction.

Just want to say that these last 8 and a halfish months have been... fun. Yeah, we'll go with that. :)
SpongeBobs fun or Plinktons?
Sing Bikini Bottom GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Honestly just glad that (if the spec map is right) last of us is on the other side of the park. Not trying to go through the bottleneck that was hhn 29 ghostbusters stranger things in between area… ooof

Oh I am not prepared for these walks again, but then again I have my assistance pass, so it makes it a bit more tolerable. Just feel for my friends that go with me as they have to walk while I am in my chair.

For some reason, I mixed up the names and was remembering the old one. I'm talking about the Coke/Soda Fountain station between MIB and Simpsons (it used to be called CocOasis!).
Lol I am permanently calling it CocOasis now

So based on measuring distance on Google Maps - the walk from HMU/La Bamba to Monsters is about 1,260 feet. Assuming we funnel back the same way.. we're hitting close to 1/2 mile bois.

TLOU is under 1,000 so uh.. guess that's not as bad, right?
If it makes anyone feel better, the walk to the tents around MIB is still the longest - about 1,300 to 1,400 feet.

To prepare for this... I think we need.. a montage.

Status
Not open for further replies.