Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 319 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo for those of you that speculated Conjuring and Saw were coming this year, You were correct, but its at..... Six Flags.
Kudos to them for getting the rights, I wonder how they were able to over HHN.
Either way may need to add another stop this Halloween season!
I think they were able to get the IP more easily is because WB already has a partnership with them with Looney Tunes I believe. Correct me I’m wrong please.

Soo for those of you that speculated Conjuring and Saw were coming this year, You were correct, but its at..... Six Flags.
Kudos to them for getting the rights, I wonder how they were able to over HHN.
Either way may need to add another stop this Halloween season!
I'm not sure about SAW, but The Conjuring is distributed by Warner Brothers Discovery, who has a very solid working relationship with Six Flags.

How on earth are the exit queues for Monsters and TLoU going to work?

I mean, I can see how the entry lines work looking at a map, but I feel like the exit lines are going to have to be rerouted OR will have to cross the entry line for Monsters; the latter of which seems like a bad idea.

How on earth are the exit queues for Monsters and TLoU going to work?

I mean, I can see how the entry lines work looking at a map, but I feel like the exit lines are going to have to be rerouted OR will have to cross the entry line for Monsters; the latter of which seems like a bad idea.
This is what I'm thinking:
  • Oddfellow enters at MIB gate (Bugs), exits next to MIB restrooms.
  • Darkest Deal enters next to MIB restrooms (DoD), exits same spot.
  • TLoU enters and exits next to Coke/freestyle building.
  • Monsters enters by HMU, exits with TLoU at freestyle.

Beat me to it lol. Only thing I'm not 100% confident with is Darkest Deal, but I'd say TLoU and Monsters is pretty much a lock.

Semi-related, but what are we anticipating Stay and Scream to look like for Central Park this year? Monsters + TLoU opening early? Theoretically Monsters is right there by HMU which should make it easy, but TLoU seems to be a bit of a hike through Springfield. Still theoretically be doable without interrupting any scarezone setups, though

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
Well, I think it’s time I finally invest in some Hokas. I expected a lot of walking and wonder if they will utilize that gate door by The Simpsons.

Beat me to it lol. Only thing I'm not 100% confident with is Darkest Deal, but I'd say TLoU and Monsters is pretty much a lock.

Semi-related, but what are we anticipating Stay and Scream to look like for Central Park this year? Monsters + TLoU opening early? Theoretically Monsters is right there by HMU which should make it easy, but TLoU seems to be a bit of a hike through Springfield. Still theoretically be doable without interrupting any scarezone setups, though
Oof! Poor Monsters. The entrance and exit for that house are SO far apart.

As far as letting people Stay and Scream for TLoU, they let that Stay and Scream zone walk up to the MIB tent house (which used to utilize the Bugs entrance) in years past, so I see no issue with letting them trek up to TLoU entrance as it is a shorter hike than the former Bugs entrance.

Sorry to bump this question back up but what are the thoughts on Megan and why wasn't it announced with the rest of the full line up or is that no longer a thing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.