Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 320 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm thinking:
  • Oddfellow enters at MIB gate (Bugs), exits next to MIB restrooms.
  • Darkest Deal enters next to MIB restrooms (DoD), exits same spot.
  • TLoU enters and exits next to Coke/freestyle building.
  • Monsters enters by HMU, exits with TLoU at freestyle.
Im dizzy thinking about how that is gonna work

How on earth are the exit queues for Monsters and TLoU going to work?

I mean, I can see how the entry lines work looking at a map, but I feel like the exit lines are going to have to be rerouted OR will have to cross the entry line for Monsters; the latter of which seems like a bad idea.

@HHN Maddux already posted what I honestly feel will be the case. Both using Backlot Dr to renter the park by the Coke Refresh Station.

This is what I'm thinking:
  • Oddfellow enters at MIB gate (Bugs), exits next to MIB restrooms.
  • Darkest Deal enters next to MIB restrooms (DoD), exits same spot.
  • TLoU enters and exits next to Coke/freestyle building.
  • Monsters enters by HMU, exits with TLoU at freestyle.

I think that's pretty spot-on, though I'd be expecting both Sprung Tent houses to enter at the MIB gate. The restroom area is already busy with TLoU's entrance and TWO exits funneling into that area. I don't see them having another entrance there.

I guess icons nowadays are not like icons in the past where they’re involved in the marketing and basically everything is revolving around them. Besides one picture from 2000, we don’t even know what Oddfellow looks like to this point. I remember in the olden days were the icons were the center of the marketing and all the commercials, signs, everything had them involved. Not anymore.

Same with Pumpkin Lord last year. I believe somebody said that he was an official icon, but he was not an involved in any of the marketing or anything.

Reactions: ZombieTaco
Do we think Minion Blast will be open during the event? Minion Mayhem was open its first year but had no demand. There might be more of a draw to Minion Blast as a social/competitive attraction, and it could help disperse crowds at the front of the park.

Do we think Minion Blast will be open during the event? Minion Mayhem was open its first year but had no demand. There might be more of a draw to Minion Blast as a social/competitive attraction, and it could help disperse crowds at the front of the park

Shouldn’t be as they are using it for a house if I’m not mistaken.

did not have to be rude about it. I had no idea this picture existed. Where is this from?
How was I rude???
Interested Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Status
Not open for further replies.