Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 334 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse the poor drawing skills, but here's my rough idea for how the entrances and exits will work for the cluster of tents and parade buildings!

Red = Oddfellow entrance
Dark blue = Darkest Deal entrance
Yellow = Oddfellow/Darkest Deal exit
Green = TLoU entrance
Light blue = TLoU/Monsters exit
Unless a second house portal pops up near the bathrooms, I still feel both Sprung tents will enter at the MIB gate and take the long walk around MIB.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I just can't see that working. The gate is already a very tight space for just one house entrance, I don't see them squeezing in two.

I can see Darkest Deal entering at MiB restrooms and utilizing some of the switchbacks normally reserved for Sprung 2.

For Oddfellow, idk if MiB overflow is able to be utilized with whatever is set up by the old tent location...but theoretically couldn't they just extend the length down the back of MiB (towards the backside of B108) for more space?

I just can't see that working. The gate is already a very tight space for just one house entrance, I don't see them squeezing in two.

There is a possible way, and they take a page from how they handle the line for the soundstage that enters via Fallon. At the gate is just the entrances for both Sprung Tents, which is possible as it's normally had two lines. Once you're down at a section where the path is wider, that's where it'll split for their respective regular and express.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
There is a possible way, and they take a page from how they handle the line for the soundstage that enters via Fallon. At the gate is just the entrances for both Sprung Tents, which is possible as it's normally had two lines. Once you're down at a section where the path is wider, that's where it'll split for their respective regular and express.
Maybe? The only reason I still think otherwise is the two Bugs lines were already confined with the service road, now imagine trying to put four lines there.

Reactions: SeventyOne
It does look like the cement in front of Pizza Company will be ready by them for a house entrance.

Crazy idea… what if they make both parades exit back through Hollywood and keep the same Sprung tent entrances?

Any good shoe recommendations?!

Crazy idea… what if they make both parades exit back through Hollywood and keep the same Sprung tent entrances?

I think it could be done, but it would mess up guest flow and flood the front of the park with even more people, and kind of isolate the tents.

From Central Park to San Fran there wouldn't be any dumping points for guests, pretty much everything but a few entrances would be close to NY or Hollywood

I think it could be done, but it would mess up guest flow and flood the front of the park with even more people, and kind of isolate the tents.

From Central Park to San Fran there wouldn't be any dumping points for guests, pretty much everything but a few entrances would be close to NY or Hollywood

Hollywood/park entrance is a dead zone during the event, if anything it'll help spread crowds out

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Just for fun, I brainstormed how each house connects to Oddfellow!
  • Stranger Things - The Upside Down and/or Vecna draws some of its power from the Dark Zodiac!

• The Exorcist: Believer - Pazazu's domain lies within the realm of the Zodiac.

• Blood Moon: Dark Offerings - As we now know from the podcast, the moon is connected to each zodiac sign, and the mark of the Hearted is the Dark Zodiac sigil.

• Yeti: Campground Kills - Oddfellow unleashed the yetis onto the campground, and shapeshifts into one himself during the carnage.

• Dueling Dragons: Choose Thy Fate - The spellbook calls upon magic from the Zodiac realm.

• Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count - It is a haunted house within HHN 32, aka Oddfellow's Collection of Horror carnival!

• Dr. Oddfellow's Twisted Origins - ...I got nothin'.

• The Darkest Deal - The Collector is Oddfellow.

• The Last of Us - This was the hardest, best I could come up with is maybe Oddfellow grew some of the fungus and spores? This one is more just a headcanon.

• Monsters: Unmasked - Another hard one, best I could think was Jekyll/Hyde and Invisible Man's potions have a little hint of power from the Zodiac.

Once again, just made these as a fun little way to imagine a full connection between all houses to Oddfellow, hope y'all like it!

Just for fun, I brainstormed how each house connects to Oddfellow!
  • Stranger Things - The Upside Down and/or Vecna draws some of its power from the Dark Zodiac!

• The Exorcist: Believer - Pazazu's domain lies within the realm of the Zodiac.

• Blood Moon: Dark Offerings - As we now know from the podcast, the moon is connected to each zodiac sign, and the mark of the Hearted is the Dark Zodiac sigil.

• Yeti: Campground Kills - Oddfellow unleashed the yetis onto the campground, and shapeshifts into one himself during the carnage.

• Dueling Dragons: Choose Thy Fate - The spellbook calls upon magic from the Zodiac realm.

• Chucky: Ultimate Kill Count - It is a haunted house within HHN 32, aka Oddfellow's Collection of Horror carnival!

• Dr. Oddfellow's Twisted Origins - ...I got nothin'.

• The Darkest Deal - The Collector is Oddfellow.

• The Last of Us - This was the hardest, best I could come up with is maybe Oddfellow grew some of the fungus and spores? This one is more just a headcanon.

• Monsters: Unmasked - Another hard one, best I could think was Jekyll/Hyde and Invisible Man's potions have a little hint of power from the Zodiac.

Once again, just made these as a fun little way to imagine a full connection between all houses to Oddfellow, hope y'all like it!
Interesting you mention Oddfellow being The Collector as I mentioned in a comment I think this should be the case. My head cannon from now on is that The Collector is Oddfellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.