Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I keep seeing posts on social media about the Express situation - was Express really THAT bad this weekend? I'm getting kind of nervous lol

Is the JP tribute store open during the event? I won't be going to the parks during the day when I go this year but really want to check it out.

So I keep seeing posts on social media about the Express situation - was Express really THAT bad this weekend? I'm getting kind of nervous lol

It depends. There def were opening weekend issues, but there were also people complaining because it wasn't "walk right in".

By Sunday, most of the kinks seemed to have been worked out.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I first found out about the Unlimited HHN Express a few weeks ago now I am seeing several people on socials discussing it saying it is only an additional $30 upgrade but I have never heard of it until a few weeks ago, is this being publicly advertised at ticket sales? Is there still a very limited cap on this? It is only sold day of the event right? Just curious how this is going to factor Express lines this year if it is becoming more publicly known and even encouraged.

I first found out about the Unlimited HHN Express a few weeks ago now I am seeing several people on socials discussing it saying it is only an additional $30 upgrade but I have never heard of it until a few weeks ago, is this being publicly advertised at ticket sales? Is there still a very limited cap on this? It is only sold day of the event right? Just curious how this is going to factor Express lines this year if it is becoming more publicly known and even encouraged.
Also, I'm guessing it isn't possible, but can you pay to upgrade to Unlimited if you have a FFP with Express?

Reactions: Rikku

Seems like they're confusing it for Hollywood's event.

I was there on Sunday, September 3 with express and got to do every house once, and a pair of them twice. The longest I waited in an express was 20-30 minutes (The Last of Us), but other than that, the lines were 5-10 minutes. It is very possible to get everything done.

Reactions: kristenabelle
I heard people were lining up for the stay and scream at 3. Do people buying the scream early think that they have to go right to the stay and scream?