Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Will Studio Screamers be back this year?

Hope they include Major Sweets or a Yeti if they do!

Man, I’m just not seeing the vision here.
It's like 90s graffiti aesthetic but doesn't go far enough to make it stick, and the event as a whole doesn't lean into that this year for whatever reason so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm all for unique merchandise... but this feels very odd in a year we're getting rumored IPs like Insidious and Ghostbusters? I know the merch line doesn't dictate the event's contents, it's just an odd choice IMO.

I do like that sort of display with the logo... just not a fan of the logo. Hope they bring it back for next year as an merch option, running out of wall space for the posters lol

It's like 90s graffiti aesthetic but doesn't go far enough to make it stick, and the event as a whole doesn't lean into that this year for whatever reason so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was around in the 90s. This is like the corporate sanitized stuff they sold to cash in on the 90s graffiti aesthetic at department stores.

Hard pass on merch sales from me this year if this is the main theme they’re offering.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX