Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Somehow ebayers are selling merch that I haven’t even seen put out yet! Unless I’ve just missed them.

Attachments

• IMG_3701.jpeg
    IMG_3701.jpeg
    657.8 KB · Views: 6
I mean sometimes there are. The Halloween one from 31 was great. The icon one for 30 was also pretty great.
THE IP ONES!
The Beetlejuice one is top tier lanyard alongside the Ghostbusters one.
Last year’s Chucky one was also neat, would’ve preferred a Last of Us lanyard over Stranger Things.

Currently, no piece of merch this year has truly caught my eye yet. Might be a blessing in disguise tbh. I don't need any more graphic tees than I already own and I've got a decent chance to save a lot of money.

I'll try to support any original designs that I vibe with, cause I like the direction they've been going in since 31 of giving their original house and zones proper merch; but none of the IP feel very appealing in the way that TLoU, Klowns, Stranger Things, Invisible Man, Weeknd, etc were for me personally.