Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What are these? Studio screamers maybe?View attachment 23011

Oh my god. This is so chaotic. Everything is a year late... People love the bat? Hope they do next year! Will David S. Pumpkins still be relevant? Sure, why not? People wanted Oddfellow? Too bad, here's Eddie. M3GAN's here to check the IP box. And here's the crow from Hollywood.

Oh my god. This is so chaotic. Everything is a year late... People love the bat? Hope they do next year! Will David S. Pumpkins still be relevant? Sure, why not? People wanted Oddfellow? Too bad, here's Eddie. M3GAN's here to check the IP box. And here's the crow from Hollywood.
Wonder if they just revealed who the killer is for the Tribute Store lmao

Reactions: Grits0808
Here's a First Look at some of the merchandise that will be featured at Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood for Halloween Horror Nights 2024.

Surprised at the lack of a “classic monster” Screamer - a Phantom or Dracula’s Bride, perhaps.

The merch is pretty lackluster overall. If they want to keep leveraging Boo, and they clearly do, they need to find a way to play a variation on the theme each year, to make the merch distinct. I’m all stocked up on “generic” Boo.