Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - News & Information | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - News & Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think we're gonna see casts really starting to find their grooves this week. Sunday every house run I did was noticeably better and more intense, so I'm very excited to see if house rankings shift this week.

I saw massive improvements throughout week 2, Wednesday through Sunday. Not sure which cast it was on Triplets, but one of them improved tremendously. Cast B of Goblins hit their stride by Saturday and wrecked us on all our runs, consistently.

I feel like this year has been cursed with a constant swirling cloud of rain. Most days I plan on going it's been coming down ridiculously hard for a noticable chunk of the night.
The 3 weeks from end of August to mid-September see a a definite shift in climate. And it just improves from there. So where a decade ago we used to have maybe a week of rain to start the event, now it's 3 or 4 weeks.

ETA: all glory to themepark-data for this, but looks after opening night crowds are down a little to a fair amount this year. Inclined to blame that on the rain, but this reinforces the reports we've been seeing of lighter than expected crowds. But can't dismiss the cap on Express helping, as well.

Attachments

• ru1v5fczrkod1.png
    ru1v5fczrkod1.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
To no real surprise, the Wolfman photo-op character has been pulled. While over in Hollywood they replaced their Wolfman finale in the Terror Tram with Purge cowboys and that's a permanent change.

It should also be noted that is by no fault of HHN, as this was a separate thing provided by Blumhouse.

To no real surprise, the Wolfman photo-op character has been pulled. While over in Hollywood they replaced their Wolfman finale in the Terror Tram with Purge cowboys and that's a permanent change.

It should also be noted that is by no fault of HHN, as this was a separate thing provided by Blumhouse.
maybe it was always meant to be a limited experience.

maybe it was always meant to be a limited experience.

Hollywood built a section for it to act as the finale of the Terror Tram. I think it's pretty safe to assume that for anything built for that from the outright was supposed to stay up for the length of the event, and they wouldn't build anything (let alone a finale) for something that would only be up for a single weekend.

Hollywood built a section for it to act as the finale of the Terror Tram. I think it's pretty safe to assume that for anything built for that from the outright was supposed to stay up for the length of the event, and they wouldn't build anything (let alone a finale) for something that would only be up for a single weekend.
the memes got to them

Reactions: SeventyOne

You sure HHN wasn’t at fault?

It wouldn’t be the first time they did something without approvals…

Not just HHN or even theme parks, but it always shocks me the thing that somehow survive layers of corporate approval with no one stopping to ask, "really?.