Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Reviews, Photos, & Videos | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Reviews, Photos, & Videos

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Guys. Review thread. Cmon.
Is the News and Info thread effectively a General Discussion thread, or is it meant for something different? I think there is a desire to talk about the event as a whole, not about a specific zone or house, but I think the name "News and Info" dissuades people from using that thread, since we're not really discussing News or Info from Universal anymore. There really isn't a ton more news or info to be released now that Spec Season is over in my opinion. I think that's why this Review thread keeps turning into discussions and reactions.

Is the News and Info thread effectively a General Discussion thread, or is it meant for something different? I think there is a desire to talk about the event as a whole, not about a specific zone or house, but I think the name "News and Info" dissuades people from using that thread, since we're not really discussing News or Info from Universal anymore. There really isn't a ton more news or info to be released now that Spec Season is over in my opinion. I think that's why this Review thread keeps turning into discussions and reactions.
First post of the thread.

This thread is for reviews, photos, and videos of HHN 33! Please limit all discussions to media and reviews of the event.

Please include if your visit was during Premium Scream Night in your Review.

Any general discussions should be posted in the News & Info or Tips & Tricks threads. Thanks!

As an aside I noticed a LOT of things that point to Universal being stretched thin in terms of TMs
Yeah, around 500 TMs moved to Epic for commissioning and have been barred from working events, including past scare actors and RIP guides.

Sorry to mess up the thread. Please delete if need be.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Grabnar
Thanks @Brian G. for the 8 out of 10 videos! Being on the west coast, it's very much appreciated!

With that being said, out of the 8 houses I've seen videos for, they all kinda seem to struggle with an identity crisis (some more than others). Also feel samey-same to an extent.

Gonna add my two cents with this on Monstruos: I think this one unironically suffers the identity crisis the most due to core decisions on structure and pacing. Be if from how Muerte is depicted; to the costumes of La Lechuza and Tlahuelpuchi--something feels really off here with how the house is done compared to Hollywood.

Really kind of wish from an external glancing, that you guys opted for different legends (or to hold off on this for a year when the options of adapting more legends like El Charro and El Cucuy could've been viable).