Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 210 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As of right now we don't know anything about this icon to know if they will be in a house or not, but if the info right now is that they won't be in one, then yes, I see a Bones/Pumpkin Lord type scarezone or meet up. But it's too early to know that

Sorry, not to look like a complete dolt, but remind me again what Monstrous is? I know I asked this before, but I'm old, and I forgot what you told me.. also, I don't want to scroll back through 210 pages to find the answer. :)

Also, I'm thrilled with these original announcements! Like many of you, the originals are always my favorites. By the end of the event, I am usually scheming to see how many times I can make it through my fave originals before they are gone, and I am skipping most of the IPs completely. it's been quite a long time since I could say an IP was one of my faves.. probably have to go back to 25 when Cabin in the Woods was a featured IP.. god, I loved that house.

Reactions: JunoSynth
It was a house in Hollywood last year. Early spec was a South American Monsters house, and everyone glommed onto it being Monstrous. I guess we'll see tomorrow or Friday
I think it'll be tomorrow, with Friday finally giving us a better glimpse into both the Icon and the unknown original, which might have something to do with a wedding..?

• Wow
Reactions: Grits0808
wedding..?
Water Bottle Twitch GIF by TeamOrangeGaming

Excuse me for being a downer…
But what are the chances that “Latin America Monsters” is technically not Monstrous?

I really want it to be Monstrous tbh, but the bug in my brain says to temper expectations.

Reactions: ReelJustice
But what are the chances that “Latin America Monsters” is technically not Monstrous?

I really want it to be Monstrous tbh, but the bug in my brain says to temper expectations.
Honestly it's 50/50 at this point imo. Not enough details have been provided about the Latin American original, it could also be another Jungle of Doom house which would fit with the symbols from the spec maps.

So I was thinking and this may just be a fun consequence but we got 4 announcements already. The first was a sequel house (Slaughter Sinema 2), then we got a new idea (Goblin’s Feast), the another sequel(or prequel) with Sweets, now today another new idea. So if this is a pattern then tomorrow is Montstrous.

Honestly it's 50/50 at this point imo. Not enough details have been provided about the Latin American original, it could also be another Jungle of Doom house which would fit with the symbols from the spec maps.
It’s Monstrous.