Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 283 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So are we thinking another announcement this week, with maybe frequent fear? I feel like the announcements this season have been more anticlimactic than any other lol
The original announcements were quite a bit more exciting than they have been in recent years. That was just dampened a bit in retrospect because they ended on the rather confusing and conceptually underwhelming Triplets.

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
So are we thinking another announcement this week, with maybe frequent fear? I feel like the announcements this season have been more anticlimactic than any other lol
I feel like Multi night will for sure be announced with the next announcement, and that’s this week or next.

Things got shifted around for whatever reason. Your first announcement scheduled was AQP until they decided to drop that week of stuff in May.

Ghostbusters and AQP are the only press releases we've received, and the only houses listed on the website. Everything else has been shared on socials only.

It’s not just Triplets itself, everyone thought the secret original was being kept secret for a reason because it was something dynamic and lore related.
It wasn’t, that’s all.

That's on y'all. :lol:

It’s not just Triplets itself, everyone thought the secret original was being kept secret for a reason because it was something dynamic and lore related.
It wasn’t, that’s all.
I think most of us didn't put any stock into the 'secret original' idea. Besides, most of the originals announced were kept secret pretty well. Blaming the last announcement because the secret original theory rabbit hole didn't pan out is illogical. For what it's worth, Triplets is right behind slaughter sinema 2 for my hype list.

I am still suffering from PTSD after the crowds from last year during sept. I really want to buy a rush of fear again but every night I went during the rush of fear period EVERYONE was out at the park and waits were long. I know I said I would just get a FFP and go in October this year but honestly, who can wait that long.

Last edited:
Reactions: ufc327
I am still suffering from PTSD after the crowds from last year during sept. I really want to but a rush of fear again but every night I went during the rush of fear period EVERYONE was out at the park and waits were long. I know I said I would just get a FFP and go in October this year but honestly, who can wait that long.

it wasn't just the crowds. most people forget this, but the summer heat during September was brutal. I felt dizzy from it.
I remember leaving the park at night and the heat from the crowd plus the weather made hhn feel like a sauna.
it's such a small detail, that most people overlook. but it was really brutal.
combination of crowds plus heat makes you sick. those lines were terrible

it wasn't just the crowds. most people forget this, but the summer heat during September was brutal. I felt dizzy from it.
I remember leaving the park at night and the heat from the crowd plus the weather made hhn feel like a sauna.
it's such a small detail, that most people overlook. but it was really brutal.
combination of crowds plus heat makes you sick. those lines were terrible
Universal needs to start adding misters/umbrellas/entertainment in queues from Day 1. Saw way too many guests (and team members) being checked on by Health Services last year.