Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Silence of the Lambs??

That seems really random. Sure they unofficially used it for 2006's All Nite Die-In Take 2, but that was just one small segment out of 4 IPs..

It is starting to feel like we might well get more than one Freddy this year if you catch my drift.
Freddy Funko... YES! Universal is giving us a Funko Pop house! Plot twist, it's the Universal Monsters :scream:

Just checked, that server's full of people who like to say 'I've heard', and act high and mighty.

I digress, according to them this is the IP lineup:
  • Beetlejuice Beetlejuice
  • The Silence of the Lambs
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street
  • The Horrors of Blumhouse: FNaF + Imaginary
  • Monsters: Dracula

Should be a fun year of spec!

Just checked, that server's full of people who like to say 'I've heard', and act high and mighty.

I personally think we’re getting Ghostbusters instead of BJ (No insider info here just a hunch), but other than that, I think this sounds about right.

Tomorrow it’ll be Gremlins Scooby Doo Scream Terrifier and Casper lmao

I think Beetlejuice and FNAF + Imaginary are wrong. I just can't see Universal using its newest and hottest property like that.
I have a lot of trouble believing that Silence of The Lambs will be featured, or that FNaF would share a house with another property.
Silence of the Lambs is probably a white whale for Universal. I see it happening eventually. This year? Idk.

Are they even remotely close? Lmao

Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

Wasn’t Silence of the Lambs rumored to be a part of 29s spec and was dropped because it was too controversial in nature? Can’t remember the specifics.

Also, WB likely would not be willing enough to throw the ball back in to have BJ featured at the event again after what happened in Hollywood.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnathanm

Seems like Nightmare on Elm Street is an odd choice. Besides it being an anniversary year, I don’t see a reason for the spec. Plus, Warner Bros. isn’t known to have a lot of their properties at HHN.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Tomorrow it’ll be Gremlins Scooby Doo Casper lmao
You joke, but all three of those would make for great houses in their own unique way.. it'd be total nostalgia bait, but no different from using older horror IPs. It'd be fun!

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Universal still has the Casper movie prop(s) in the warehouse of no return.

FWIW, there's some mistranslating here it seems after skimming the discord. That list came from one person who started it with "The five I’ve heard but didn’t want to say cause I’m hardly an insider" and immediately ended it with "But I’m no insider and this was the first time I’d gotten advanced rumors of any sort so didn’t think it was my place to share". People then immediately dismissed Silence of the Lambs. I'd say it was more a brief moment of spec rather than anyone latching on to anything as fact.

EDIT: Meh. They're eating their own tail a bit now, so I'll retract at this point. Can only be so generous in cutting them slack lol.

Last edited: