Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 82 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t hate the screamers tbh, wasn’t a fan of last year’s set but the year before I collected almost all of them.

I do wish to see high quality fully articulate figures of HHN characters/ icons someday though.
Might be possible now.......
1710098170285.png

Might be possible now.......
View attachment 20866

I want a pumpkin lord figure, please universal I beg!

Going back to the Director for a moment, it’s worth noting that the Usher offers the same advantages (tying easily into outside IPs and film in general) while being more colorful and visually interesting and boasting a more unique and less problematic back story. I think he and the Caretaker (and Jack) are the icons who could be fruitfully used again.

Last edited:
Going back to the Director for a moment, it’s worth noting that the Usher offers the same advantages (tying easily into outside IPs and film in general) while being more colorful and visually interesting and boasting a more unique and less problematic back story. I think he and the Caretaker (and Jack) are the icons who could be fruitfully used again.
Completely agree. Usher also has a sense of tragedy to him with his backstory, he's by far the most interesting Icon story-wise and I feel they could do a lot more with him.

I would love to see them add a post credit scene to the movie (Ghostbusters), mentioning experience this in a house this fall at HHN. Would be a great way to promote it, but i know this is not realistic since its not a universal property.
You’re thinking too small my friend. What we REQLLY want to see after the post credits scene:

“Race Thru New York will close tomorrow as we build a brand new Ghostbusters ride that will rival MIB. Oh, and it will also be a house this year.”

Consider it more of a blessing than a curse.
I don't understand the Jack hate. I absolutely ADORE Jack! To me, he is such a huge piece of HHN. Also, I got married at HHN 25 right on the lawn off Central Park behind Jack's stage show. We had two chainsaw clowns as "witnesses" for the ceremony all while Jack was performing and screams were heard. It was great. He will always hold a special place in my heart.

I would love to see them add a post credit scene to the movie (Ghostbusters), mentioning experience this in a house this fall at HHN. Would be a great way to promote it, but i know this is not realistic since its not a universal property.
I've said this for years! I mentioned a while back that the only reason I even heard about HHN (as a Chicago resident) was because my son happened to catch The Art of the Scare on Travel Channel and screamed for me to come watch it. Again, that was early 2005 which is when I started my HHN attendance. I could never understand why they didn't advertise ahead of a horror movie during trailers around the country. Honestly, I travel a lot, and I often wear HHN shirts. I get so many people asking me about it, and I swear Uni should be paying me as a promoter. There is definite interest in big Halloween events, and to limit advertising in Florida seems counterintuitive. If there is a big Universal horror movie hitting theaters, why not run the HHN commercial?