Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I will speculate that GB will be the Cabana Bay bonus experience for hotel guests ... no other rumored IP is a good fit and they just did UCM two years ago

Did Major Sweets have merchandise for sale before? Has potential as a retro brand for logo wear.

If you look closely you can see the tribute store comics logo being black and white, does this confirm that the house will be in black and white as well???? So Boris???

*joke

• Haha
Reactions: Grabnar
I've been hearing a lot that the Unknown IP could be Blumhouse and with recent rumors FNF may not be coming it'll be Megan paired with Imaginary. Though Lionsgate acquired the full rights in 2023 to Imaginary and most Blumhouse houses at HHN were distributed by Universal and Imaginary wasn't. This doesn't eliminate its chances but I'm doubtful Imaginary would be coming.