Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It might be a good idea to divide it into two or even three zones - it has the room (One zone along the street in front of Fallon, one in front of Mummy, one in front of Finnegan's). Central Park just lacks versatility and can become a real bottleneck. I miss the Kidzone areas, though they really can't come back.

Yeah - IDK why they changed the trend. NY SZs usually occupied the space well until recently.

1711159099884.png

In a potentially interesting note—Mike Dean has liked a tweet related to the rumor, specifically tagging him.

While it could be him just liking the posts—it is worth mentioning Mike Dean I believe was personally involved in the Nightmare Remixes from AHN back in 2022. (Don't know if he was involved in the remixes done for AHTDN for Singapore--but it wouldn't shock me if it's consistent).

Last edited:
View attachment 21244

In a potentially interesting note—Mike Dean has liked a tweet related to the rumor, specifically tagging him.

While it could be him just liking the posts—it is worth mentioning Mike Dean I believe was personally involved in the Nightmare Remixes from AHN back in 2022. (Don't know if he was involved in the remixes done for AHTDN for Singapore--but it wouldn't shock me if it's consistent).

Maybe if we say the Weeknd's name enough it'll show up, right?

While there's a lull in speculation can we talk about opening night? I've done opening night since 2019 and every year I get rained on and miserable. Last year I had my regular street clothes with a North Face rain jacket and umbrella and stood in the Simpsons stay and scream only to get SOAKED. Completely head to toe saturated.

This year things are going to be different.

I'm buying literal military rain gear head to toe with waxed boots.

Anyone planning a stay dry technique this year?

Anyone planning a stay dry technique this year?
When you've been attending HHN enough years, especially opening weekend, you just accept your (wet) fate...
You will be one of three scenarios:

This...
wet jack sparrow GIF

Usually this...
Cat Twitching GIF

And lastly... "cold, wet, & just plain scared"
Tim Curry Faint GIF by TIFF

Last edited:
Kind of a boring IP for a house or zone, but might fit well enough in F&F.
I agree with this, it might fit better in F&F. I’m just excited for the movie. Also I have to get a summer job. I’m just so obsessed with the Halloween Horror nights icons. Sorry for going off topic I’m just so excited about the event.

Back to the zone discussion, I've felt in the past that the NY zone could feel a bit empty - but honestly, Sweet Revenge and Vamp 69 seemed to fill out the area a lot better for me.

I'm wondering how much the new parade will influence the props in the zone. Don't think they're going to be able to put any huge props like floats in the middle of the street. Maybe a couple they can forklift out each night, but probably a lot less than we've gotten used to the past few years.

I'm wondering how much the new parade will influence the props in the zone. Don't think they're going to be able to put any huge props like floats in the middle of the street. Maybe a couple they can forklift out each night, but probably a lot less than we've gotten used to the past few years.
All the floats they've used for HHN are moved in and out of zones each night either way, so I don't expect any impacts. There hasn't been much changes to scare zones recently. Even the stages from the Hollywood zones would either be rolled out, or built back into the sidewalks to keep the streets clear during the day.

I think Superstar Parade ran at 1PM during HHN nights... so should give them time to run the parade and then start to clear areas for zones/stay & scream as they've started doing that pretty early last year. NY S&S was pretty much built by 3PM