Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 109 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Insidious huh? I think that’s a kinda underwhelming IP considering they’ve already done it back in 2015.
Orlando has shown they have no problem doing IPs close together. We had the Halloween franchise 2014, 2016, 2018, 2022. Then of course we all know The Walking Dead era from 2012-2016.
Here is everything I've heard about possible IP house this year:
  • Nightmare on Elm Street
  • Ghostbusters
  • Universal Monsters (Creature, Drac, female swap, "return")
  • Weeknd
  • Insidious
  • Beetlejuice
  • A Quiet Place
These are pretty much the same IP’s everyone has heard about at this point. NoES, GB, UM, and AQP can basically be deduced from the spec map. Rumors about them circled before the spec map though.

Beetlejuice rumors has kind of always been floating due to the new movie.

Weeknd has started a few times. One was that he was making new music for HHN. Another started (if I remember reading correctly) because reportedly Singapore sent props from their house to Orlando.

And as the past few pages have shown, Insidious is a new one floating around.

Reactions: Clive
Then of course we all know The Walking Dead era from 2012-2016.
That's cute. Hollywood had TWD permanently from 2016-2021, after its 2012-2015 HHN run

Another started (if I remember reading correctly) because reportedly Singapore sent props from their house to Orlando.
Highly unlikely. The events don't "share" props/sets.

Honestly torn on if I'd prefer a Beetlejuice house or show.
Just rip out the Supercharged queue & rebuild the old Beetlejuice stage, but better

Reactions: hunnylvr
The only SZ speculation is that we'll get the same amount in the same locations

It's way too soon to even get anything in regards to streets. It's usually the better kept secret until mid/late summer

"Hannibal is a city along the Mississippi River in Marion and Ralls counties in the U.S. state of Missouri."
"The river community is best known as the mid-19th-century boyhood home of author Samuel Langhorne Clemens (aka Mark Twain, 1835-1910)."

... I learned some American history via HHN lol

Confirmed: Mark Twain house

Spread the rumor like high-school gossip
There was a Mark Twain styled scare actor in Dead Waters.

There's a minotaur symbol on the map for an Original.

A minotaur featured heavily in AHS: Coven.

Coven was set in New Orleans.

Something something: New Orleans/bayou/voodoo Original house.

There was a Mark Twain styled scare actor in Dead Waters.

There's a minotaur symbol on the map for an Original.

A minotaur featured heavily in AHS: Coven.

Coven was set in New Orleans.

Something something: New Orleans/bayou/voodoo Original house.
I almost posted the same theory on discord earlier.... New Orleans is OBVIOUSLY a teaser for AHS coven (BROKE) or Candyman 2 ( WOKE)

Reactions: Ahmanet
I almost posted the same theory on discord earlier.... New Orleans is OBVIOUSLY a teaser for AHS coven (BROKE) or Candyman 2 ( WOKE)
I mean, it's a lot of leaps of logic and the house clue/picture of the Minotaur that leads to the AHS connection is labeled as an Original, not an IP.

I was using the Minotaur/AHS connection as a link to a place/setting (New Orleans), not necessarily as saying it was an IP.

It's practically too roundabout to be believable, but it is kind of fun.

I also just want more Original clues/hints as IPs are less interesting to me and none of the rumored IPs have yet to capture my imagination.

F&F may not be a bad location for Insidious. They could do the first half in the human world and second half in The Further or vice versa.
It's worth mentioning that F&F is using three tents this year, just as Horrors of Blumhouse did. One IP using the indoor queue and the three tents would be a pretty long house....

EDIT: Forgot to add that F&F supposedly received a substantial budget increase.

Last edited:
Orlando has shown they have no problem doing IPs close together. We had the Halloween franchise 2014, 2016, 2018, 2022. Then of course we all know The Walking Dead era from 2012-2016.

These are pretty much the same IP’s everyone has heard about at this point. NoES, GB, UM, and AQP can basically be deduced from the spec map. Rumors about them circled before the spec map though.

Beetlejuice rumors has kind of always been floating due to the new movie.

Weeknd has started a few times. One was that he was making new music for HHN. Another started (if I remember reading correctly) because reportedly Singapore sent props from their house to Orlando.

And as the past few pages have shown, Insidious is a new one floating around.

I'm not pulling information from here or the spec map. Sorry?

Reactions: Ahmanet