Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just got the press release and it says there's new merch out today at the Five and Dime and on the online shop, but I'm not seeing it yet.
IMG_8226.png

It's on the site. Link doesn't work yet though as nothing has been added to the shop. It leads here: Halloween Horror Nights | UNIVERSAL ORLANDO

I’ve always been surprised that they are off Mondays and Tuesdays and not Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Seems like it’s probably easier for people to add a Monday to a vacation than a Wednesday.
Mondays have become surprisingly busy (arguably now one of the busier days) for the theme parks.

HHN needs a break for scare actors unless they decide to higher more actors or run with reduced counts throughout the week.

Reactions: Bort and SeventyOne
I could be tripping, but does the logo on the door at the end of that teaser look like the Legendary truth symbol?

I can’t tell…
Edit: Nm looks like a basic do not cross sign.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Making it "official"

Universal Orlando has announced dates and ticket information for this year's Halloween Horror Nights 33, running from August 30, 2024, through November 3, 2024.