Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Just sharing our tweet for marketing purposes... :lol:

I dig the aesthetic. I would've preferred if the logo was on the front though.

I made a rough design where I put the logo on the front/changed the color. I would've preferred something more like this design, just a small difference and it looks better in my honest opinion
(Cred to AlexanderMBush for the logo png)

Picsart_24-04-04_13-58-55-103.jpg

If I may propose a theory:

Of course, there's the rockstar motif throughout the merch, and we have the rumor of Weeknd recording original music for one of the scare zones.

While I would love Eddie to finally be the Icon, could we see a new rockstar Icon? That could be very fun!
I'd love to see something like that - but I'm guessing the merch design has nothing to do with the event lol

I had this mentioned to me by someone else - with the possibility of A Quiet Place coming to the event this year... the first movie features a lot of corn. o_O

I'd love to see something like that - but I'm guessing the merch design has nothing to do with the event lol

I had this mentioned to me by someone else - with the possibility of A Quiet Place coming to the event this year... the first movie features a lot of corn. o_O
Well now I have another reason to no want it
Not true. The event had lots of fog. And the Monsters did "see you in the fog"
Last year did have tons of fog

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
While I would love Eddie to finally be the Icon, could we see a new rockstar Icon? That could be very fun!
HOS Tampa 2010 wants you to know "Revenge Rocks!"
1000010974.jpg

season 5 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Storming Tropical Storm GIF by Storyful

I love the logo for this year. It's not going to be for everyone, but you can't deny that it's refreshing to see something besides the standard text that they've leaned on for a few years.

Orange shirts are a cool spin. I'm sure they'll come out with plenty of black merch later on. But the orange almost makes me feel like we are "prisoners" in this year's event.

This is probably the most out-of-the-loop I've been on the event since first attending. Very excited to see what comes next!

The media/website blurbs rarely change year to year, so I wouldn't take any of this as a final verdict of a possible 2nd show.

I will say that they usually make a blanket "and live entertainment" - so it does seem peculiar that it was changed to convey a singular entity.

But ultimately, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being multiple offerings.

I'm surprised more people haven't been talking about this. Starting these UTH tours 19 days before the event starts and in early-mid August is such a weird decision. Like aren't the houses usually still unfinished by this point too? Are they going to speed up construction on 3 of the houses or are the tours just going to show off whatever houses they choose unfinished? It's just going to suck avoiding spoilers for 3 of the houses for 19 days.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I'm surprised more people haven't been talking about this. Starting these UTH tours 19 days before the event starts and in early-mid August is such a weird decision. Like aren't the houses usually still unfinished by this point too? Are they going to speed up construction on 3 of the houses or are the tours just going to show off whatever houses they choose unfinished? It's just going to suck avoiding spoilers for 3 of the houses for 19 days.

I’m not sure if Orlando does media tours the same way Hollywood does, so this theory might be crap. But assuming they’ll be giving walkthroughs to two or three mazes a month out from the event anyway, I could see the incentive to monetize that experience. Essentially allowing guests to pay for a tour that they’re already planning on giving.

But, who knows! I will say that as someone who’s gone on a few of these tours, it’s never impacted how much I’ve enjoyed the mazes when it’s dark out.