Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 150 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m never good at deciphering Legacy clues but a quick google search pointed this to being the first lyric from a song titled “Every Story Is A Love Story,” which is a from an Elton John musical. The song is sung by an Egyptian Pharaoh.

Is this possibly pointing to an Egyptian themed house? Or maybe simply a Universal Monsters Mummy house?

View attachment 21643
Has a Storyteller? Wishful thinking.

I’m never good at deciphering Legacy clues but a quick google search pointed this to being the first lyric from a song titled “Every Story Is A Love Story,” which is a from an Elton John musical. The song is sung by an Egyptian Pharaoh.

Is this possibly pointing to an Egyptian themed house? Or maybe simply a Universal Monsters Mummy house?

View attachment 21643
WILD shot in the dark. I don't have twitter so I've only thought about this for about 5 minutes

The closing lyrics to the song are:
"And their story, and my journey
And the lesson they provide
Draw their strength and inspiration
From a love that never died"

Love Never Dies is the sequel to the Phantom of the Opera

Or maybe it's just Universal's Museum of Horror IS BACK

Last edited:
Forget about announcement speculation, let's talk about more exciting things like logistics and how Universal is expecting us to get in and out of those new sprung tents lol

Best solution I have with the shortest amount of walking I can think of. Have 4 houses exit at the same location is not ideal... but I'll take it over having us exit through Kidzone.
1714079087139.png

Attachments

• 1714079005084.png
    1714079005084.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
Forget about announcement speculation, let's talk about more exciting things like logistics and how Universal is expecting us to get in and out of those new sprung tents lol

Best solution I have with the shortest amount of walking I can think of. Have 4 houses exit at the same location is not ideal... but I'll take it over having us exit through Kidzone.
The main issue with this is that the entrances and exits are different for the newer sprungs. You can see the sidewalks in the attached image which lead to the possible entrances/exits. I believe the exits are on the sides facing the other sprung as the sidewalks merge there.

For clarification this image is found on an official public permitting site and is public record.

Attachments

• GHCSM9LWYAA7Y_X.jpg
    GHCSM9LWYAA7Y_X.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 121

After last year, no way will they use the exit there. It was bad enough last year without the new ST.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Hey so I think me and a couple of insiders on discord cracked the code and maybe found out the houses for this year. Only missing two but we'll find out eventually.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425-174541~2.png
    Screenshot_20240425-174541~2.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmanet
Hey so I think me and a couple of insiders on discord cracked the code and maybe found out the houses for this year. Only missing two but we'll find out eventually.
Just FYI, those codenames don't really mean anything. Yeah it's fun to use them during HHN spec and try to correlate them with current rumors but they're not hints or anything towards the houses.

Drunk That 70S Show GIF by Peacock