Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 176 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting, hoping this means at least Tuesday. I don't want to get my hopes up for today.
There will probably be another teaser given but I still think they're gonna stick with Thursdays as the usual announcement days. This video reminds of the Jack Maniac scare videos from the 25, I'm guessing gonna be sticking with this character probably? lmao

After seeing the picture of the door yesterday and seeing the send video today, my mind goes straight to Jack again. IK it’s not him and tbh I don’t want it to be him. I’ve seen him to much and I think it’s time for a new icon.

I understand that there’s people out there who haven’t seen Jack and want to see him.

Reactions: theuberguberman
The X on the door
Jason X confirmed
jason voorhees jason x gif | Jason voorhees, Jason x, Jason

Jason X confirmed
jason voorhees jason x gif | Jason voorhees, Jason x, Jason
I would not be mad about this.

All joking aside, I think we're definitely going in the right direction in regards to it being connected to the Lantern, but I highly doubt it's Fear returning.

That being said, the asylum-looking door and the rock concert vibes from the shirt really are starting to shift my mind from hopefulness to genuinely thinking that we might finally see Eddie in the spotlight.