Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 182 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
  • Slaughter Sinema 2 = Donuts (Sprung 3) - I also don't really have too much to back this up, besides donuts being a common concession at movie theaters.

• Egyptian Gods = Cobbler (Sprung 2) - Yeah this one I got nothin'.
Personally I have been attributing Donuts to the Egyptian museum rumor, the tenuous connection being security guards like donuts, haha. But as has been stated, codenames in recent years have been incredibly threadbare in their actual connection to the houses, even internally there are multiple codenames for houses in many cases

• Slaughter Sinema 2 = Donuts (Sprung 3) - I also don't really have too much to back this up, besides donuts being a common concession at movie theaters.
I have never in my life seen a donut at a movie theater lol

With all the Sweets talk, I'd love a house based purely on the zone. Take me through the town it takes place in, inside houses/stores/alleyways.

Not necessarily.

ETA: there should be very few shared announcements this year. Hollywood has more IPs.
Does that mean that this announcement would not be Universal Monsters or one of the few shared IPS? If that's true than that means we have to wait even longer for tickets for HHN Hollywood.

ETA: there should be very few shared announcements this year. Hollywood has more IPs.
Hollywood always has more IPs than Orlando. So I don't know what kind of point you're trying to make here lol.

Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I think this "something is under universal" stuff is just going to tie into an Orlando specific marketing tactic or overall event theme. I doubt it has anything to do with any particular house or IP if that's what you're worried about.
Well that Sucks I guess didn't exactly know what to expect. I suppose us folks at HHN Hollywood will have to wait for either the end of may which is in one week or just genuinely wait until June for the tickets and the for the first house announcement to drop. Hollywood should at least give us dates and maybe even tickets.

Last edited:
Why is it only the HHN Orlando account? Has this also been posted to the HHN Hollywood account?
The events are different and have different teams in charge. John Murdy for Hollywood and Laura Souls for Orlando.
If It's an announcement it would be shared though that is what I don't understand.
Not necessarily. They really only share IPs. There just now really starting sharing Originals and we have yet to have the same original the same year.

Love my daily routine of signing on to see if there's any major news, just to have a page load, scroll down to start reading the latest posts, and then have the page continually bump up to load all the GIFs and Memes making me lose my place and P!$$!ng me off.

Get my hopes up every time. Getting old sucks.

EDIT: TheCodeMan95 pointed out that I missed one of the biggest contributors to my annoyance, when Bioreconstruct flies over the park and it just makes me that much more annoyed trying to read the forums

Though those updates are 1000% more important than someone from The Office doing something I don't understand
:)

Last edited:
Love my daily routine of signing on to see if there's any major news, just to have a page load, scroll down to start reading the latest posts, and then have the page continually bump up to load all the GIFs and Memes making me lose my place and P!$$!ng me off.

Get my hopes up every time. Getting old sucks.
This is my routine, except it's tweets being shared and I can't see them because I get on here at work

Shhhhh

Reactions: MrBlonde and Neo