Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 328 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm a little confused about what people are expecting here. What info is everyone expecting from a "full drop"? We know all but one zone, all of the houses, and the show. The only things up in the air are an official Blum announcement, details around bars/meet and greets (which aren't typically in a "full drop" anyway), and icon deets (which they've shied away from in the past).

I just feel like they've already dropped in full. It just wasn't a big dump this year like in the past.
Official confirmation of house locations/a map showing the locations of the entrance portal to each house.

Not to beat the merch horse to death, but I have only ever bought lil boo and trick r treat HHN merch. Hat, sweatshirt, sippers, tees. I haven't and probably wouldn't buy other stuff. 31/"traditional" halloween themed stuff was right up my alley.

I realize I'm nowhere near a core demographic, but I guess there is a chunk of us out there very excited about repping our cute pumpkin gear as we trek from creepy house to gory house to demon house and so on :lol:

Not to beat the merch horse to death, but I have only ever bought lil boo and trick r treat HHN merch. Hat, sweatshirt, sippers, tees. I haven't and probably wouldn't buy other stuff. 31/"traditional" halloween themed stuff was right up my alley.

I realize I'm nowhere near a core demographic, but I guess there is a chunk of us out there very excited about repping our cute pumpkin gear as we trek from creepy house to gory house to demon house and so on :lol:
Hahaha.

You're definitely not in the minority. Lil' Boo has practically become an icon in its own right.

We've seen people go feral for new classic halloween/lil' boo merch. And just maybe more than a few items have been brought come home with us, but if it gives happiness....

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, didn’t see the Tips and Tricks one yet...

I’m SPECULATING… on the best way to attack this year. Normally I do two nights, no express. This year, I decided on one night with express. My gut was telling me Springfield S&S would probably be the best option which could allow for a run through of SS2 and Museum t least without even using express. So then I’d get a second run through of those houses with my express later. I feel as though I’m probably going to want a second run through SS2 and Major Sweets. Don’t really want to do the SF S&S for mainly just Sweets.

Reactions: Grabnar