Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 340 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting that they'd have the only 2 S&S areas basically directly next to each other. That area could get incredibly congested.
I’m definitely eating this with some salt.

Taking an additional three houses’ worth of pre-queue and adding them to an already contested area or a location that traditionally only opens to one house? Sounds like a bad experience to me.

Add onto that the fact that you’d be preloading everyone in the front half of the park, where most non S&S guests beeline it to? It just doesn’t make much sense.

If true, those back houses are going to be dead for quite a while.

Wait… is it Vamp or is it Blumhouse? Because one is good and one is terrible…
maybe it could always be the case that the first floor is decorated of one property and the second floor is decorated by the other property because they could separate the decorations by floors.
like when they had the alien decorations and the alien statues for the first floor and then they had the universal monsters sitting in the small theater with the projector playing movie clips in the second floor.
so blumhouse could always go in a different area

I think you could do a lot of fun cocktails themed around Blumhouse characters and I could see some fun integration of props/characters/whatever into Dead Coconut around the studio. Regardless of the theme, I have faith the team can put something fun together.

If we’re getting a Blumhouse scare zone, I definitely wouldn’t want more. Don’t they already set up a separate photo op on the 2nd level of CityWalk every year anyway?
Last year they had a Blumhouse photo op in CW for the first time. 3 or 4 years ago they started the DCC (Can't remember its first year) and I believe they have a photo op area upstairs (I never found the time to check it out so I could be wrong here.)

Reactions: Lucky Planet
maybe it could always be the case that the first floor is decorated of one property and the second floor is decorated by the other property because they could separate the decorations by floors.
like when they had the alien decorations and the alien statues for the first floor and then they had the universal monsters sitting in the small theater with the projector playing movie clips in the second floor.
so blumhouse could always go in a different area
Yes, but those two concepts were connected - Monsters Studio made a cheap sci-fi film.

We REALLY don't need anymore Blumhouse. At this point it may be the most tired IP at the event.

• Sad
Reactions: Lucky Planet