Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hello, (First Time Poster, LONG Time lurker)
I was there last night, since im a Passholder i got to do the stay and scream option which worked out perfectly. The let us in at 5:50 and by 8:30 my girlfriend and I had went through all of the houses. The longest wait we had was "Hades" It was posted as 30 minutes and we waited 30 Minutes. The Longest Posted wait that we waited in was PS, it was posted as 45 minutes but we only waited 25 minutes. I don't get scared at these events so i normally rate the scariest by which one made my girlfriend scream more, Which was Hades" The actors were really great in that one. The Orfanage didnt have enough actors, there was too much walking without any scares in that house. My favorite house was The Hallowed Past, it was cool seeing some of the old things we had scene before.

Also the best scare zone was Saws and Steam. The actors did a really good job creating a scary atmosphere. All the people around me were really scared to even go by there.

We ended up leaving at 9:30, after we visited all the scarezones a few times.

Welcome.

Schools in Pinellas are out and HOS was really busy, HHNs probably saw a little of that traffic as well and just took them a while to get there. Plus it always gets busier after the sun sets.

Welcome.

Schools in Pinellas are out and HOS was really busy, HHNs probably saw a little of that traffic as well and just took them a while to get there. Plus it always gets busier after the sun sets.

Orlando schools are also out. :thumbs:

Welcome to the site, slimklo! Glad you were able to get everything done during your visit! :wave:

Noooo! If that's the case then we need to rethink our HHN nights. We planned to go on the 29th (regular ticket) & on Halloween again (stay & scream.)

Im off on the 29th, so my friends and I have decided to go again, I hope its not crowded. I live in Marion County so I wouldn't worry about that too much, unless other counties have off to.

I did notice a lot of high schools students when i went. Which was weird, because every year i go i don't really notice many high school students.

I noticed a lot more college students than high school students. I know a lot of the people I know are going this weekend so I would recommend staying clear of HHN because it is going to be a very crowded weekend.

Remember the contest for the first HHN wedding? Well, the wedding took place yesterday in front of Wyandot Estate. Here's the video:

[video=youtube;egwFwAHBoxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egwFwAHBoxk[/video]

That cake was really neat, that was really cool that UO did this, I think its one of their best ideas yet.