Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No doubt it's a good PR method........ but it's also very easy to impostor. Just saying, I think if Universal was heading that up, it would be more legit with at least some official acknowledgement. For instance, the "SylvieMyX" Twitter feed for HOS. Much more professional looking, and obviously planned marketing.

I'm thinking you never know. Facebook is a great PR method.
I seriously doubt that Universal would use a darker picture of Pansy Parkinson.

344p7xd.jpg

I'm not saying it is; I seriously doubt it is. But it wouldn't surprise me that they might've used it before or will use it eventually. It's a great idea and I wish they would make real profiles.

New Roles:
Alice - Parade Building
Frankenstein - Hollywood Blvd.
Wolfman - Hollywood Blvd.

As for these FB accounts, they seem very fake to me. First off, why wouldn't HHN announce it to make it more of an interactive PR game to attract more attention to the event.

Second off, the pages reek of being fan-made. Here's a few examples: The pictures on Eddie's page use HHNVault photos and some of them, they didn't even know who some of the characters were in the photos. As Jake said, the photo of Cindy isn't even Cindy.

Eddie is my friend on FB. he posted a picture of his face somewhere in IOA (he said you will never find it. and gave a hint it was freaks run around in costumes). if this isnt official then this guy is just vandelizing :look:

New Roles:

As for these FB accounts, they seem very fake to me. First off, why wouldn't HHN announce it to make it more of an interactive PR game to attract more attention to the event.

Second off, the pages reek of being fan-made. Here's a few examples: The pictures on Eddie's page use HHNVault photos and some of them, they didn't even know who some of the characters were in the photos. As Jake said, the photo of Cindy isn't even Cindy.

Exactly.

From Screamscape this morning:

I’ve been sent a great rumor for HHN 20, which involves one of the large Soundstage haunts under construction. From what I’m told there may be one extra special haunt this season… a huge one… possibly the biggest Haunt ever built at HHN. Inside it would be a trip back through the year’s of HHN’s past, with sections dedicated to each of the previous years and the Icons that ruled the event that year where applicable.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts