Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder how a HHN High School reunion would work out? Would they have someone trying to spike the punch bowl with poison instead of alcohol?

Maybe its a Prom and Jack and Chance are going to the Prom together, :pound:

Hard to see Jack in a tuxedo on a date :lol:

I wonder how a HHN High School reunion would work out? Would they have someone trying to spike the punch bowl with poison instead of alcohol?

Maybe its a Prom and Jack and Chance are going to the Prom together, :pound:

Hard to see Jack in a tuxedo on a date :lol:

True. :lol: But the clue is about the icon the Dr. Holmes told a blog site in April. And correct me if i'm wrong, but I am hearing that Dr. Holmes is spreading false information that now question the whole HHN XX. Thoughts???

Last edited:
I dunno, he's gotten some things in the past, some not.

I don't have any inside information, so even if his info is wrong, it doesn't hurt to try and speculate on it regardless, but when people are claiming they have inside info, and then say a giant UFO is being lowered into UO, I call BS on that one.

I dunno, he's gotten some things in the past, some not.

I don't have any inside information, so even if his info is wrong, it doesn't hurt to try and speculate on it regardless, but when people are claiming they have inside info, and then say a giant UFO is being lowered into UO, I call BS on that one.

From what I've read, the Dr. Holmes that posted the 9 or 10 hints last year about HHN 20 is not the same as the reliable user Dr. Raymond Holmes. The information was unreliable from what I've read.

Ahh ok then that is different, I thought it was the one and same.

Thanks for clearing that up señor.

Definately the hardest year, and that is because UO took steps this year to make sure they didn't let anything leak, nor code names leak either.

Last year there was the link with the triangle that had the houses on the bottom and Julian - The Usher on the top. This year we have scareactor name leaks, but Aiello came out and said most of those are codes.

So yea, no clue about this year and its actually making the website updates much more interesting.

Just put it this way, we had an idea of what was coming for HHN 19 around last April or May. We're in August and we only have little to go on for this year.

Definately the hardest year, and that is because UO took steps this year to make sure they didn't let anything leak, nor code names leak either.

Last year there was the link with the triangle that had the houses on the bottom and Julian - The Usher on the top. This year we have scareactor name leaks, but Aiello came out and said most of those are codes.

So yea, no clue about this year and its actually making the website updates much more interesting.

Wouldn't you say since they are going out of the way to do this that something big has to be brewing that no one has any idea about? Is it 100% that its only 8 houses? And whats your opinion on shadow creek?

I wouldn't say it's the hardest to predict but more that they are being more secure with leaks. Last year, leaks were the reason we knew a lot of our information so early. This year, nothing has been leaked out but codenames and even that isn't giving us much.

It has been confirmed that there will only be eight house this year by both A&D and permits.

V ery True, you can tell someone they are a Barber, but who knows what kind of role as a barber you are playing. They thrown everyone off because they don't want people to know.

As far as planning something big, every year is something big. This event makes more money for UO than any other, so they are always trying to go bigger and better.

last question.

what the heck is up with the legendary truth thing on the hhn website? AND what the hell is that link mean. It reminds me something from resident evil from back in the day for ps1.

that is another huge curve ball they threw at us

last question.

what the heck is up with the legendary truth thing on the hhn website? AND what the hell is that link mean. It reminds me something from resident evil from back in the day for ps1.

that is another huge curve ball they threw at us

orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?4679-Legendary-Truth-The-Collective-2010

Read.

From Screamscape:

Great news for Halloween Horror Nights fans in Hollywood, as the park has confirmed the theme of the first maze will be to Rob Zombie’s House of 1000 Corpses.

I know this was mention on the HHN Hollywood, but if USH is following the same consept now as USF...Chould this be the first confirmed house for USF too in Spring Tent 1?

I know this was mention on the HHN Hollywood, but if USH is following the same consept now as USF...Chould this be the first confirmed house for USF too in Spring Tent 1?

Doubt it. Hollywood and Orlando try to follow completely different paths each year.