Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, it's not the ones from the media site. It was sent out to media and it seems like Universal may have asked the YouTuber to make it private. It started out with a greeting to the media. They then begun walking you through Hallow'd Past. In the second room we see, our hostess is taken over by Fear which leads to him talking for the rest of the video.

To offer a bit of clarification, the aforementioned video was found and released prematurely.

This file was not sent to any of the media representatives on Universal's list, as of yet.

The "media conference" bit circulating is another question and answer styled conference call session scheduled for tomorrow.

Last edited:
To offer a bit of clarification, the aforementioned video was found and released prematurely.

This file was not sent to any of the media representatives on Universal's list, as of yet.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's not the ones from the media site. It was sent out to media and it seems like Universal may have asked the YouTuber to make it private. It started out with a greeting to the media. They then begun walking you through Hallow'd Past. In the second room we see, our hostess is taken over by Fear which leads to him talking for the rest of the video.

Fear takes over right when she starts to talks about how they created the house. figures... :mean: I guess you do have to pay money to know the secrets.

Last edited:
is there is rides open during this event im just asking because i never been 2 this event i want 2 go i went on the web site i seen the list of houses and scare zone but no rides somebody plz answer my question thanks........

is there is rides open during this event im just asking because i never been 2 this event i want 2 go i went on the web site i seen the list of houses and scare zone but no rides somebody plz answer my question thanks........

A select number of attractions will indeed be operating during Halloween Horror Nights.

Yes, several select are open during Halloween Horror Nights. Usually it is, Revenge of the Mummy, Men in Black:Alien Attack, The Simpsons, and Jaws. This year Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit may be added from what we've seen and heard but at this point it's up in the air.

Awww... so I did miss it :'(

I watched on facebook through Orlando Attractions.

The video that is now private? Is it still there on facebook? if so, do you have the link? :)

http://store.universalorlando.com/General_Information/Halloween_Horror_Nights_Wedding_Rules.aspx

Now that I've read more about this wedding contest, I'm on a mission to win this. This is perfect for my fiance and I.... wish me luck peeps....

BEST of luck man!! and congrats to you and hatetofly on the upcoming weddings!

Awww... so I did miss it :'(

The video that is now private? Is it still there on facebook? if so, do you have the link? :)

I actually just viewed it just now, pretty damn cool and it makes me want to see HHN:HP house even more :happy:

Reactions: Felipe
I actually just viewed it just now, pretty damn cool and it makes me want to see HHN:HP house even more :happy:

Let me try it now too...

Universal has sent out a video with the media invitations this year from inside Hallow'd Past, from Outkastzdotcom:
[video=youtube;CCgWDv_0R_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCgWDv_0R_I[/video]

I can finally see it!! YAY!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!! :happy:

So this year the media is only getting e-vites? No more media gift "boxes?" :-( Those were cool...

Last edited:
Yea it is weird cause usually by now screamscape has posted the unboxing, and they've gotten it earlier than usual too. UO is known for their elaborate media invites, it is weird that those didn't go out this year.

This year Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit may be added from what we've seen and heard but at this point it's up in the air.
Rockit will maybe be closed for 2-3 months as screamscape says cause of a issue with the X-cars, Kinda sucks tho cause i was looking forward to ride it at HHN D:

Yea when I was looking at it last night it showed each item was $0.00, so I figured it was pre-mature, but the shot glasses look cool as hell this year, I collect the shot glasses from each year.

Yeah I thought the cup with the blood on the inside of it looked pretty sweet too...I'm glad the stuff is cool. I actually want to start collecting shot glasses from places I've been, because I have 8 billion pins (not really) so I figure this year would be a good year to start, 20th Anniversary and all.

Last edited: